PDA

View Full Version : Extremely noob (Please Help!!!!!!)

genecide619
02-20-2012, 10:47 AM
:nightmare: I jus was given a purlple blackberry 9330 from what I know it is a 3g phone. I am currently using it on my Cricket account but it does not have MMS or Internet access. I was told it did from the person that lent it to me, she just said I dont know. I would like to know what I can do to get that working. Like I said I already have it in use with Cricket but all it does is talk and text. :emptiness: it sux. I live in South Texas. Mcallen area. I would appreciate any help

whitey10tc
02-20-2012, 03:00 PM
It sounds like it needs your number programmed into it for the data/mms to work. Theres a tutorial in the flashing bb to cricket forum that will guide you through it.

genecide619
02-20-2012, 03:11 PM
It sounds like it needs your number programmed into it for the data/mms to work. Theres a tutorial in the flashing bb to cricket forum that will guide you through it.

Im totally BB flashing iliterate, Would you please piont me in the right direction. I went through a couple of the forums but I couldnt fidn anything I guess i just need it to be dumbed down alot.....I would appreciate your help. and thanks in advance :courage:

rich hathaway
02-20-2012, 09:25 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]