PDA

View Full Version : Need help Please. iPhone 4 Verizion CDMA to any CDMA.

Buddyless5432
01-31-2012, 08:05 PM
Little bit of background. I live in NY, and know that I cannot flash a Verizon iPhone 4 cdma, to cricket/ Metro PCS .prl.

Question are,
1) Is it possible to flash an iPhone 4 running firmware 5.0.1 to any Cricket/Metro PCS anywhere in the U.S.
1b) If so where can I find the file, CDMA guru?

2) I have found several tutorials, some using ifile, and some using Opesnssh, im not sure if its because im running 5.0.1 and therefore it will not work but i cannot get the flash to work, (Every time i dial *288 or whatever the sequence of numbers is, i always get Verizon)

3) Any other info on this will be greatly appreciated, as i am new to flashing/Changing prls.

Thanks a million. ps if it does not work with firmware 5.0.1 what does it work with? and what files do I need.

dragma10
01-31-2012, 09:34 PM
Hi Buddy, just follow this tutorial (thanks to Rich) [Only registered and activated users can see links] , I personal used iexplorer with a s-iphone4 with 5.0.1 with no problem , try and will work.

realbigfans
02-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Hi.. I'm in Indonesia and i use the verizon iphone 4 here with our local carrier. The key to use the iphone with another carrier is you can use the OTA inject that can be requested to other carrier just like cricket or others. Thanks :)