PDA

View Full Version : data

Michaelglenn
01-22-2012, 12:50 PM
i recently switched my htc evo shift to boostmobile and in the beginning i had everything working! but the phone would not do the ota update for profile/prl so someone in the forum told me to do a ##rtn# and when i did it set everything back to sprint service .......so i went through and redid everything im back on boost network text and phonecalls work i have the 3g icon lighting up and flashing looking like its doing something but when i go to the market or to the internet browser i have no data.....can someone help?? i owe the help and thanks to scuba

BOODA3000
01-22-2012, 02:16 PM
I assume you can connect to the market when on wifi?

Michaelglenn
01-22-2012, 05:05 PM
yes i can connect to the market and use web if i enable wifi .......but im not sure i can talk about this so i think a mod needs to erase this thread.....sorry if i posted a question i shouldnt have

whitey10tc
01-22-2012, 05:16 PM
yes i can connect to the market and use web if i enable wifi .......but im not sure i can talk about this so i think a mod needs to erase this thread.....sorry if i posted a question i shouldnt haveAs long as we don't go into great deatails of the actual MEID process it should be fine. It is a thin line, but if there was a problem the thread would have been locked 5 minutes after it was started.

Check your usernae and passwords they should look similar to this
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
AAA PASSWORD: **D**1**06EA9**F3BB5**1201**55Fof course the AAA Pass is going to be different for each device/MEID, and is most likely the issue.

Michaelglenn
01-24-2012, 04:03 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Joan E. Arias
03-11-2012, 11:26 PM
yessss thanks you