PDA

View Full Version : How to Sprint/Verizon Iphone 4 Flashed to cricket, Cant receive incoming Text!!!

lee3dn92
01-15-2012, 10:29 PM
I have managed to flash a SPrint iphone 4 to crickets network, I manually put crickets prl into the sprint carrier bundle. I am running 5.0.1. I have managed to get incoming and outgoing calls to work perfect, i can send text to anyone, but I can only recieve text from cricket. PLease help me recieve text from other carriers. I dont think web will ever work without paying

Steps
1. changed the prl in sprints carrier bundle using funbox
2. changed prlpushflag to true
3. reboot
4. changed pushflag back to false
5. reboot
6. test dailed *22804(i then got crickets directory)
7. Called cricket changed my esn using a meid convertor
8. dailed *22804 (programming successful)'

SOmetimes at step 6, if you dont get crickets directory you have to reset all content and settings and try again.

ALSO how come there is no help with flashing a sprint iphone to cricket or metropcs??

Any help with incoming text will be very helpful

whitey10tc
01-15-2012, 10:59 PM
You might find some info here [Only registered and activated users can see links] for the txt message problems.

rich hathaway
01-16-2012, 01:30 AM
sms will be fixed in the next 2 weeks and it will "just start working"on your phone,you wont have to do anything.

lee3dn92
01-16-2012, 01:13 PM
sms will be fixed in the next 2 weeks and it will "just start working"on your phone,you wont have to do anything.

SO your saying that i should just keep trying and it will just begin to work, no update needed at all? No fixing a prl or nothing?

whitey10tc
01-16-2012, 01:20 PM
SO your saying that i should just keep trying and it will just begin to work, no update needed at all? No fixing a prl or nothing?That's what Rich is saying. It will "just start working" one day. While they say two weeks, we all know it could be 2-4 weeks. But it'll just start working.
PRL's in general have no affect on txt messaging.

gyy888
01-23-2012, 04:22 AM
hi lee3dn92,

i have an iPhone 4 with sprint from my bro in law, i saw that you were able to flash it to work to cricket, you posted the steps but am not very familiar with what steps and where to find those PRL , the fun box program, can you provide me like a detail step by step and the links as to where i can download these programs. am in northern california, so i also wanted to know if this will work on my area. i am sure metro pcs works here but i only saw your the only person who made a sprint iPhone 4 worked with other network.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
thank you very much

gyy888

mU$!c inc.
01-26-2012, 03:22 PM

actually they have already started running it out on the network. i have been receiving dialogue bubbles with no text inside them. so they are already testing on the network.

rich hathaway
01-26-2012, 08:41 PM
no dude it hasnt been implemented yet,it wont partially work.when it is done it will work 100% from the get go.

dellio
03-12-2012, 12:05 AM
so the sms implementation is being performed by cricket? or cdma gurus?

whitey10tc
03-12-2012, 12:07 AM
so the sms implementation is being performed by cricket? or cdma gurus?Implemented by cricket, and has been done.

thinkloko`
03-21-2012, 12:45 AM
Hello,

I have a sprint iphone 4 someone deleted my backed up carrier.plist from my desktop right now it has a verizon one installed I also loaded a cricket prl but it keeps saying its not activated I was told I need to reset the spc to 0's.Can you please tell me how you flashed yours? I would really appreciate it.

thanks