PDA

View Full Version : Member Introductions

Rob1367
01-15-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure if i've ever introduced myself yet. My name is Rob and im from Louisville Ky but live in Georgetown Ky. I'm a stay at home step dad and to be honest with you im here to learn the skillz of flashing.
My step son has seizures and has never walked a day in his life and everything i do now is for him, he is 17yrs old and he is my hero.
I would like to learn all there is to know about flashing and would appreciate anyone who would like to help. I really dont know what else to say other than ty for having me as a member and i look forward into making new friends:smile-new:

whitey10tc
01-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing you around and don't hesitate to ask questions, we'll try to answer when ever possible.

rich hathaway
01-16-2012, 01:18 AM
welcome to gurus dude,pull up a chair and stay awhile..btw what an inspirational story,makes me wanna help you and you havnt even asked a question yet..lol

captbob544
01-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Hello I am in Dothan Al. I am looking foward to the community I am sure I am a newbie far as programming I have been selling prepaid for years .