PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!! Verizon iphone 4 flash to carriers without ota provision

chizzy500
01-12-2012, 11:35 AM
hello guys am sorry if this has been started somewhere else, please my carrier (starcomms) doesn't offer ota services please how do i at least enable talk and text on my iphone which is now an ipod touch for the moment without ota. Thanks in advance

chizzy500
01-13-2012, 06:24 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

rich hathaway
01-13-2012, 01:19 PM
brother i told u that to do that is not just a "bandaid" procedure,but more like surgery,you will have to patch commcenter and have the ability to write to the phones nv,or pretty much full flash the phone,i mean when u can write the phones nv files u can get data,its not anything im posting to the forum for free,so if u dont have ota you need to prolly find another phone to use with your carrier.

yanky1586
01-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Rich we understand that you have spent a lot of time and money to get this thing working. We or precisely i can say that I am ready to pay a geniune price for this solution. Please pm me and I can assure you that this solution will never go public until you agree ro make it public..

---
I am here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chizzy500
01-14-2012, 06:42 AM
brother i told u that to do that is not just a "bandaid" procedure,but more like surgery,you will have to patch commcenter and have the ability to write to the phones nv,or pretty much full flash the phone,i mean when u can write the phones nv files u can get data,its not anything im posting to the forum for free,so if u dont have ota you need to prolly find another phone to use with your carrier.am not asking you for the solution for free i will pay the price you require(as long as it is fair) then you can pm with the solution. You deserve a pay for your work so what is it going to be?

chizzy500
01-15-2012, 04:54 PM
rich hathaway ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) i understand you cant post it for free. how about you send the payment details i pay then you pm me the procedure or what i need to get talk and text on my iphone without ota. thanks i await your reply.

junjovanlee
12-06-2013, 10:27 AM
PM me about price please..thx