PDA

View Full Version : The Off The Floor Project

whitey10tc
11-22-2011, 08:39 PM
Utah Humane Society Volunteers are doing this project called The Off The Floor Project. The goal of the Project is to make dog beds and put them in the Humane Society, and a few other animal shelters in the valley so the dogs don't have to sleep on cold concrete.124124Our 1st goal is to do 100 by Christmas, but we need your help. We need people to help put them together, we need material, and we need small donations for material that we have to order. We have a Facebook event page set up so you can check out the details [Only registered and activated users can see links]!/events/223703827700329/ ([Only registered and activated users can see links]%21/events/223703827700329/) or you can make a small donation here [Only registered and activated users can see links] . If you prefer to donate for this through the forums donation page please PM whitey10tc with you donation ID from Paypal so I can forward the donation.
Now here's the reward. If we have great success here, this type of project may catch on in other states.

For the first 15 members that donate at least $11.00 will receive a 1 yr subscription as a GURUS Booster. Please PM me with your payment ID to take advantage of this limited special offer. This will be ongoing until Dec 1, 2011...

I'm not the coordinator of the project, only a volunteer. But if you have questions please ask and I will answer to my ability.

Thanks in advance,
whitey10tc

rich hathaway
11-22-2011, 10:12 PM
ok, the first dognation (lol) is commin from me bro,well i dont know if its the first but im sendin one.

edit: also for what its worth whitey you should mention this is tax deductable

123456&
11-22-2011, 10:16 PM
I'm going to donate something too.

Scuba
11-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Just sent in my donation..I have 3 dogs myself and 2 are rescues :) This sounds like a good cause...

whitey10tc
11-22-2011, 11:15 PM
ok, the first dognation (lol) is commin from me bro,well i dont know if its the first but im sendin one.

edit: also for what its worth whitey you should mention this is tax deductable

I'm going to donate something too.

Just sent in my donation..I have 3 dogs myself and 2 are rescues :) This sounds like a good cause...Thank you all...