PDA

View Full Version : 3G/1x wont show up, after flash motorola droid bionic to others cdma carrier

hopatz
11-13-2011, 05:37 AM
Hi,
anybody know solutions howto setup internet connections on droid bionic?
im able use voice and sms text after flashing to different cdma operator but 3G or 1x wont show up.. all setting are OK via QPST and Cdma workshop.
if somebody can share how to fix this problems, it will really help, but if need several buck for buy some coca cola + burger, just pm me for the solutions

thanks..

rich hathaway
11-13-2011, 10:40 AM
you have to write nv items to the phone,not sure about your carrier but you will need to write the evdo tab and mip profiles for most carriers

your description is vague maybe if you give more details we can help you better.

whitey10tc
11-15-2011, 04:11 AM
What carrier and what version of cdma ws?

hopatz
11-20-2011, 06:01 AM
you have to write nv items to the phone,not sure about your carrier but you will need to write the evdo tab and mip profiles for most carriers

your description is vague maybe if you give more details we can help you better.

Cricket, qpst and cdma ws 3.7.5 maybe you know flash droid bionic to cricket with full working 3g?

tonasoledad
11-26-2011, 05:51 AM
Cricket, qpst and cdma ws 3.7.5 maybe you know flash droid bionic to cricket with full working 3g?

yes the solution is out but with talk tex web full 3g but no mms yet still working on the

for the 3g u need the nv files and a rom

[Only registered and activated users can see links]/a/u/0/RXanj19WhAQ

i will said this phone is really fast on cricket 3g
pm for more inf if u like

rich hathaway
11-26-2011, 10:28 AM
pics are working on this phone tona.

F.Black
11-29-2011, 05:50 AM
Hey all, I been searching high and low for a way to unlock my Droid Bionic XT875 from Verizon to either MetroPCs or Cricket.

Information is sparse and I'm a newbie to cell phone modding.

People have been telling me it isn't possible, but I refuse to believe that!!

It seems from this thread that you guys (geniuses) =D
...already got it figured out...

Please help me unlock this phone.. (Verizon sucks!!!)

Thanks in Advance for the help all!

Wrecked Johnson
11-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Hey all, I been searching high and low for a way to unlock my Droid Bionic XT875 from Verizon to either MetroPCs or Cricket.

Information is sparse and I'm a newbie to cell phone modding.

People have been telling me it isn't possible, but I refuse to believe that!!

It seems from this thread that you guys (geniuses) =D
...already got it figured out...

Please help me unlock this phone.. (Verizon sucks!!!)

Thanks in Advance for the help all!

FYI unlocking and flashing are different, you would not be unlocking your phone to work on Metro or Cricket, instead you would be flashing your phone to work on these networks. Do you have any prior knowledge of flashing or do you have any flashing software?

tonasoledad
12-29-2011, 10:43 PM
pics are working on this phone tona.

RICH ur right mms working on the bionic i just had to work lil more lol

yes the solution is with talk tex web full 3g AND WITH mms working
same goes for the motorola razr

livnda209
01-11-2012, 04:26 PM
i would also like to get this phone flashed. how did you go about flashing this phone? like is the solution for sale? i can add esns myself to metro but 9900... dont take

yanky1586
01-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Hi..can anyone point me to the solution for flashin bionic to cricket ...also is iy possible to unlock the bionic 4g sim slot for other gsm networks

---
I am here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metriodx
02-17-2012, 01:53 PM
how do I add the meid 99...... to metropcs. Can you point me to right direction. I flash a thunderbolt with 3g but I can't figure how I can flash a Bionic since it have a meid 99....
If you can't post it here, can you pm me?

rich hathaway
02-18-2012, 12:45 AM
how do I add the meid 99...... to metropcs. Can you point me to right direction. I flash a thunderbolt with 3g but I can't figure how I can flash a Bionic since it have a meid 99....
If you can't post it here, can you pm me?

thunderbolt also has 99000 meid,just like the bionic

metriodx
02-28-2012, 03:21 AM
thunderbolt also has 99000 meid,just like the bionic
I think you know what I mean. With a thunderbolt I can edit a nvm folder's items but a I can't find a way with a Bionic.

tinobarko
03-06-2012, 11:40 PM
i think *** 3.3.0.7 will write imei..............for lg and motorola

metriodx
03-08-2012, 09:34 PM
i think *** 3.3.0.7 will write imei..............for lg and motorola

really, have you tested on a Bionic?
Does it work for Razr too?

Wrecked Johnson
03-09-2012, 03:12 PM
I think what your discussing is borderline inappropriate and what your trying to accomplish is illegal, ill leave that at that. as far as a solution there is one working solution, it was a group effort in a way I can only assume but the solution for 3g and MMS is being sold by ztahoez if he is still selling it.

eric303
04-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Hey guys my 3g Pops in and out and now it dosent even show up anymore.

I the phone set up as CDMA auto (PRL) and CDMA only under wireless.

I got the NV ITEMS from white rabbit, phone calls works, made sure it was up to date on software, also has a LTE card in it.

Anyone have any advice?

O ya my Bionic is also 5.7.893.XT875.Verizon.en.US. I know there is a newer update for it but it wont allow me to update it.

rich hathaway
04-01-2012, 05:55 PM
well you need the update or a rom that has the lte removed.i never tried but i am not sure if the wr nv's will work for this phone,use the photon nv's if you have them,they are a little diff. and will work fine for 3g.

also if you change the cdma auto any, dont forget to hit menu and select enable data to get it going again.