PDA

View Full Version : help: epic on cricket

chilo
10-28-2011, 03:10 PM
I called cricket gave them my epics meid (currently has sprint account tied to it) and they accepted it on my cricket.com it says android os and I forget what else well I tried *228 and *22804 and would not activate I turned on the zte score and the phone was still able to make calls and everything I have the muve 55$ plan btw...so I get a text message saying provision successful I was like....ok...I went into the epic and changed the mdn and the other number..msid? I believe... to what my score had ..I still couldn't get it to work ugh wtf am I doing wrong?!

rich hathaway
10-28-2011, 05:44 PM
well you know that epic has to be flashed to work,it has to have a cricket prl and sid in addition to the mdn and min programmied into it to work for talk and text.

chilo
10-28-2011, 07:12 PM
I wrote the prl to the epic several times...damn there's no places around me here in northwest Florida that flash phones

rich hathaway
10-28-2011, 10:28 PM
cricket sid? u need it to.local to your area.

chilo
10-29-2011, 12:30 AM
How do I 1. Get sid 2. Write it to epic?

rich hathaway
10-29-2011, 09:36 AM
use gogle to find it or post what city u live in and maybe someone here will look it up,its not a file or anything just a number you gotta write to the phone,and most use cdma workshop to write it or qpst,but i believe (not positive) but i believe you can write it thru the service progrmming menu,dial ##data# then send if it doesnt automatically open for u it will ask if u want to view or edit u want edit,then input your spc should be 000000 then look for sid change it save it ,reset it and try it again.