PDA

View Full Version : help meid unknown..

acus123
10-26-2011, 04:00 AM
i have iphone 4 cdma and flashed to ios 5

and want to downgrade to ios 4.2.6 and i have shsh dump using ifaith..

after flashing to 4.2.6 phone on but meid unknown....

how to fix meid unknown with ios 4.2.6..??? coz if i flashed again to ios 5 meid just fine...

pls help meid unknown fix for ios 4.2.6...

rich hathaway
10-26-2011, 09:47 AM
the problem is that your baseband increased with the 5.0 update and the that baseband is not compatable with any old os. so i am afraid you are stuck at 5.0 and wont be able to go back.its just another trap by apple to keep us from hacking/flashing there phones.

so unless there is a tool developed to downgrade the bb of the phone(which is prolly never gonna happen) then your stuck at 5.0 and beyond.

acus123
10-26-2011, 11:45 AM
the problem is that your baseband increased with the 5.0 update and the that baseband is not compatable with any old os. so i am afraid you are stuck at 5.0 and wont be able to go back.its just another trap by apple to keep us from hacking/flashing there phones.

so unless there is a tool developed to downgrade the bb of the phone(which is prolly never gonna happen) then your stuck at 5.0 and beyond.

thank u for reply... yes must be downgrade baseband...

i'm searching in google i found this website [Only registered and activated users can see links] is it true can downgrade baseband..?? pls feedback if someone has purchase it...

rich hathaway
10-27-2011, 11:29 AM
likely a scam,to my knowledge still no way to dg bb but can only upgrade it.

Scuba
10-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Yes its a scam if there were such a tool to downgrade the baseband it would be all over the web.There are already complaints about that site being a scam