PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: droid charge full solution.

cancell
10-25-2011, 06:56 PM
I have scoured the web and have not come up with much other than it can be done. If anyone has the solution, feel free to contact me. Obviously I understand this sill most likely be a paid solution.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

rich hathaway
10-25-2011, 09:07 PM
you might want to change your title and add what carrier you are wanting a flash for.if its cricket, as of right now we cant add those esn's to the network anyway.

whitey10tc
10-25-2011, 10:02 PM
Cancell flashes to Syringa wireless.

I'm not sure what there ESN specs are.

cancell
10-25-2011, 10:40 PM
I flash for a local company, Syringa wireless. Normally I just take Cricket solutions and just adapt them to our settings. They will add any esn you give them. Is there a reason cricket won't take the esn's? Is it a hardware issue where the network simple won't support the phones? Or is it something else? Thanks for the help!

rich hathaway
10-25-2011, 11:57 PM
it is just something that was overlooked with the last release of crickets integrated desktop portal.we used to have no problem adding them. we (cricket dealers) are getting a new c.i.d. saturday night into sunday and hopefully they have resolved this issue.

but we will see.

parin
11-17-2011, 02:38 PM
i have got the Charge add to my carrier but not able to flash it
if some one have the solution than i am ready to pay
Thanks

hopatz
11-20-2011, 06:12 AM
Need solutions too, im able and ready for pay for droid charge, thunderbolt and bionic solutions (3g) lte device.

rich hathaway
11-20-2011, 11:41 AM
get ahold of dex for tb solution,he is a member here,the charge isnt done yet,but several dev's are working on it so prolly wont be long.

lexcell
03-12-2012, 02:09 AM
The Charge isn't running a Qualcomm chip so a "flash" may not be within immediate possibilities. The Charge uses a Via Telecom chip. So the Qualcomm tools (QPST, QXDM) is useless. I don't believe CW supports this chip either. Same with the Galaxy Nexus which is a Texas Instrument OMAP chip. The only re-provisioning i could see happening is manual programming edits by Hashing and loading PRL via SD Ram. And that's just a guess. Unless an internal too, is released, or someone come up with another solution...... A Droid Charge flash may be a distant dream, forever. I can't think of one Via Telecom Chipped cell being flashed to USA networks. When Cricket goes LTE/R-UIM, a simple sim-swap may do the trick.

UPDATE: The above has been verified and re-affirmed with a very good friend who's employed at CDG.

cbechter1
03-17-2013, 07:30 PM
was anyone able to find a solution for this phone or is this still lost cause?