PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Diag Interface driver.

metriodx
10-14-2011, 02:18 AM
There are four Interface that shows up in my device manager. Diag, mux, tcmd, data, interface, but I can't seem to find drivers for it.

Where I can download the drivers?

rich hathaway
10-14-2011, 09:34 AM
there posted in the forum.you need debugging on and on some u gotta switch to pc mode

metriodx
10-14-2011, 01:08 PM
there posted in the forum.you need debugging on and on some u gotta switch to pc mode

that is not what I'm looking for. I know if you use pc mode and hwvirtual port, to get in to diag mode. When diag interface shows up, u won't able to select pc mode or other modes.

rich hathaway
10-14-2011, 02:07 PM
huh,not sure what u mean.u select pc mode first bro.maybe if u state what u are trying to do with the phone we can help u better.

5.3.0 are the most current drivers for moto droids as of today.they are posted in the moto forum.

metriodx
10-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Nothing really, it just for conviences. I use CDMA workshop and everytime I have to turn on the HW virtual Port to flash my phone. What I'm trying to do is to install the daig interface driver so I don't need the the HW Virtual Serial Port. Maybe there is something wrong with my droid2, I was able to install the 4 drivers for another droid2 just now.