PDA

View Full Version : Iphone4 meid repair

k12k08
10-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Around march I swore I saw a thread on putting the phone in dm mode and repairing it with qxdm, there may or may not of been memory locations? Any who I can not find the thread I saw again, vanished in thin air, I looked up and down and found nothing. Now my iphone got damaged and the meid is all 0s, trust me I tried the guide on restoring the firmware to a custom one and for past 72 hours I have been at it non stop. So I figure no progress was made on repairing the meid? Is the memory read-able? Please advise. Thank you.

k12k08
10-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Original post appears blank? may be loosing my mind on the lack of sleep lol. Around march I swore I saw a thread on putting the phone in dm mode and repairing it with qxdm, there may or may not of been memory locations? Any who I can not find the thread I saw again, vanished in thin air, I looked up and down and found nothing. Now my iphone got damaged and the meid is all 0s, trust me I tried the guide on restoring the firmware to a custom one and for past 72 hours I have been at it non stop. So I figure no progress was made on repairing the meid? Is the memory read-able? Please advise. Thank you.

Akkasca
10-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Repairing esns or meids is not allowed on the forum you will be banned if you talk about it !

whitey10tc
10-09-2011, 01:01 PM
In late Aug all MEID repair discussions were removed because members did not care to follow basic rules. Since then discussions of that nature have been disallowed due to the legality of it.
In most cases MEID repair = cloning which is illegal against the forum rules.

Thread closed to prevent any further rules being violated.