PDA

View Full Version : moto w315 port question

cancell
09-23-2011, 12:51 AM
I am flashing a new (never programmed) w315. I tried to manually do it, but I don't know the SPC, when I plug it in to the comp, my port list refreshes yet doesn't show any device listed. Whem I look at things through susteens software it auto detects the 315 at port 54, (that doesn't even show on the port list)

when I use CDMA Ware, it acts like it connects to port 54, but will never read it.

My question is two-fold......is there any other way to connect to this? anyone know what the sock SPC might be? obviously if I could get the comp to read things, I could just search memory, but untill I solve that problem.....well, you know.

any reason why my port list doesn't show the 54 susteen cable?

Thanks, cancell

cancell
09-23-2011, 08:52 AM
Just bumping to give the solution! I connected to QPST and added the right port (54) It still said no phone, but right click on the port and choose diag mode. then close out QPST and open the port in CDMA W. you are now able to read the phone and get the code and program it. How this one day helps someone!

captainkirks
09-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Thats an old one, its an easy fix but I can't remember exact how. There was one carrier who require you to put it in a certain mode to read the phone I think it was alltel. Sorry I forgot the steps but I hoping this will jar someone memory and they have the answer.

captainkirks
09-23-2011, 09:50 AM
I forgot if you put it in boot mode dose it show up?

Wrecked Johnson
09-24-2011, 05:51 PM
or how about rsd general or use rsd lite and flash a monster to it yo

meanngreen04
10-08-2011, 11:38 AM
P2k method works.