PDA

View Full Version : Cricket A600

squall412
09-18-2011, 06:04 PM
I cant seem to get CDMA Workshop or QPST to write PRL to the Modem says it wont recognize the SPC is wrong and I try a manual activation through Cricket software and it wont take I tried 000000 and 111111 and 3333333 nothing on all I have done it befor and got it working but now I Lost My PRL file for it and like i said wont take SPC .. Can someone help with this PRL and to write the PRL mabe some instructions to go with it????

rich hathaway
09-19-2011, 10:46 AM
the way i see it is you got 2 choices,one is plug modem in click options then activate(will only work if it is active on an acct) or 2 get spc,thru buying it(from me or someone else) or scan for it,which means you gotta read it with worshop then go to memory click read,set values to start at 00001 and end at 65535 it will take a while,but when done open your favorite hex translator and start reading/translating the saved nv's into text and search for any 6 digit numeric strings.(gonna take a while to)and is alot of work,when you find it make a note of the adress you found it at,then post said address here in the forum so others needing a place to look will have somewhere to check before reading the whole nv,if you would.