PDA

View Full Version : Droid 3 won't connect to QPST..What am I missing?

cancell
08-25-2011, 03:59 PM
I have been trying to get a Droid 3 to connect to QPST for hours now. It connected easily to CDMA W and I changed all I could there, yet Whenever i try to connect to QPST I get: online connection error: unspecified error

Any Ideas? I have tried all the settings in HW virt. serial port, with no luck.

JodeySalazar
10-28-2011, 07:37 PM
need to be in diagnostic mode...not sure how to do it specifically on this phone...google it...but thats your problem....you basically have to hold a certain button down while powering on...once again google it.

rich hathaway
10-29-2011, 09:50 AM
need to be in diagnostic mode...not sure how to do it specifically on this phone...google it...but thats your problem....you basically have to hold a certain button down while powering on...once again google it.

if he can connect with ws he is in diag mode. what you probly should do is update your qpst there were 2 builds released this summer try and find them,the newest i believe is qpst 2.7 build 366 if it still wont read open the qpst wizard and play with the model and setting in there. but if u have one of the newer ws u don need to use qpst if yur just trying to flash it.