PDA

View Full Version : Sprint LG optimus Manual Programing

cancell
08-21-2011, 02:08 AM
Anyone got any other tips on getting into the programming on this phone. I have talk and text, but have not gotten web to work.

To get into programming: ##program670 send

But I can't get it to work. I have tried all the variations I can think of. I have searched the site and the web in general for the last few hours. It shouldn't really be that hard, should it?

Chad

rich hathaway
08-21-2011, 09:29 AM
for cricket,just use workshop,write the evdo tab and put it on the 60z plan,list it as model m6000 = done w/ web working.you dont need to adjust anything in the service programming menu to get web.

cancell
08-21-2011, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I also just realized I put this in the wrong forum. It should have gone in the Android forum, instead of feature phones.

I am flashing it to a local carrier and when I plug it in to QPST and CDMA everything looks fine, but web is a no go. I would really like to see the programming from the phone to see if things stuck.

rich hathaway
08-21-2011, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I also just realized I put this in the wrong forum. It should have gone in the Android forum, instead of feature phones.

I am flashing it to a local carrier and when I plug it in to QPST and CDMA everything looks fine, but web is a no go. I would really like to see the programming from the phone to see if things stuck.

i didnt even notice where this thread was at lol. but i moved it to the correct place for you. as for your question,what carrier are you flashing to?i thought you were trying to flash to cricket... you can check your settings by dialing ##lgservicemenu or just by re-reading the phone in workshop.

meanngreen04
09-12-2011, 11:07 AM
What carrier cancell?