PDA

View Full Version : Please read this for your own good!!!!

Scuba
08-13-2011, 09:43 PM
Ok recently I have seen alot of people getting banned and with good reason...
Whitey10tc and alot of the other mods have specifically told you not to talk about "Donor Phones" or any variation of that like "I want to use this phones info on this phone"..Also talk of changing your MEID is Illegal.There is alot of good info on this forum and we want to keep it that way but please follow the rules..You may get a warning or you may get banned but regardless just watch what you say.There is no reason for people to get banned because they didnt take the time to read the rules.

I put this in this section because this is where most of it happens...

whitey10tc
08-13-2011, 10:03 PM
Ok recently I have seen alot of people getting banned and with good reason...
Whitey10tc and alot of the other mods have specifically told you not to talk about "Donor Phones" or any variation of that like "I want to use this phones info on this phone"..Also talk of changing your MEID is Illegal.There is alot of good info on this forum and we want to keep it that way but please follow the rules..You may get a warning or you may get banned but regardless just watch what you say.There is no reason for people to get banned because they didnt take the time to read the rules.

I put this in this section because this is where most of it happens...This has always been an ongoing problem. We have the people who don't read, who don't care and then the ones that think they're above the rules.

To clarify further, we don't want to trample on your rights of freedom of speech but things like
donor phones,
MEID from x phone being used on y phone,
etc, etc. are ban-able offenses here, I personally don't do warning on this subject as it is violation to the rules, and does not comply with our legal departments recommendations. This rule was enforced beginning in May very heavily due to the owners being served a summons requesting info from Sprint. (Which we fought and one, with the adjustments made)
For anyone who wants to challenge the rules, they can pay the legal fees the next time Sprint serves a summons requesting info on members from the MEID repair threads Because the owner won't spend another chunk of cash to fight it in court and will give in because the "children" didn't read and listen the first 100 times.

rich hathaway
08-14-2011, 12:40 AM
just in case some peeps cant find there way to the rules,here they are,the first link is the forum rules,the second link is the rule about this particular subject.

this is a problem,but i gotta say member for member we do pretty good(we got good peeps here) for the most part,with around 30,000 members our members mostly follow the rules.

all we can do is put the rules in front of them and ask them to read.
so here they are ....please read them if you have not. and help to keep the forum alive and legal.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Pac3comm1
08-14-2011, 03:16 PM
And to further the education for those who DO choose to read the rules of the forum and would like to read further, please visit here.