PDA

View Full Version : Read specific address from the phone

kosdi
08-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Hi all,
i already had the specific address of the SPC for the kyocera echo
could you help how to get the SPC using CDMA workshop?

the address is 0170:018F

thanks

rich hathaway
08-05-2011, 01:24 PM
connect the phone read the phone,go to security tab change the spc to read from universal ram method,click read,in the popup box change the addy in the first and second box to start and stop where your addy says then click start

kosdi
08-05-2011, 09:59 PM
yeah, i ve tried that before before i post this msg... but i only could enter the first address because the second address is gray and cannot be edited its only shown 0000
when i enter the first like you said before 0170 and because the second cant changed i just leave it as is
so its 0170 : 0000 with size 65536
but the result is 0 security code have been found.

i'm using CDMA Workshop 2,7
please guide me... thanks

rich hathaway
08-06-2011, 12:00 AM
the problem is 2.7,you need a pay verion of workshop,so if you dont have one,you will need to just buy it,on occasion the original provider will give the spc for someone with an account in good standing.but really the spc for that one will only cost about 10 bucks.i can get it for you or a few others here can as well.

nolimit
09-14-2011, 04:05 AM
hi i want buy msl / spc code for my echo where i should buy ? thx

onenet
11-24-2011, 01:57 AM
hi , im trying to read the memory on a kyocera echo to find all the readable addreses using cdma workshop, it always stops at 75% , i need the adresses to find the meid and p esn locations , is there a way to get the adreses or does any one have them.

any help would be greatly apreciated

rich hathaway
11-24-2011, 10:36 AM
hi , im trying to read the memory on a kyocera echo to find all the readable addreses using cdma workshop, it always stops at 75% , i need the adresses to find the meid and p esn locations , is there a way to get the adreses or does any one have them.

any help would be greatly apreciated

please be carefull on this subject and check our rules friend,changing or even repairing esn/meid is a subject that is no longer allowed here,most everything else is, but thanks to the fcc we cannot discuss this subject here anymore.the posting of readable addy's in the memory should be ok but specific disscussion of meid's in certain address's need to be left out. thank you.

Ricky Ortega
01-11-2012, 03:39 PM
the problem is 2.7,you need a pay verion of workshop,so if you dont have one,you will need to just buy it,on occasion the original provider will give the spc for someone with an account in good standing.but really the spc for that one will only cost about 10 bucks.i can get it for you or a few others here can as well.

you don't need a paid version for this on 2.7 use the memory tab and enter the address and the bytes i don't know what are they but i'm assuming it's default so just hit read and ur good to go when prompted to save just anme it spc or what ever u want and when it's done open with note pad and use look up for a 6 digit code it's all together for example: 598896 look all over the page for a 6 digit cod eand u'll get it

cbernardo13
01-11-2012, 10:17 PM
you don't need a paid version for this on 2.7 use the memory tab and enter the address and the bytes i don't know what are they but i'm assuming it's default so just hit read and ur good to go when prompted to save just anme it spc or what ever u want and when it's done open with note pad and use look up for a 6 digit code it's all together for example: 598896 look all over the page for a 6 digit cod eand u'll get it

Ok, I know we are not supposed to ask about the forbidden information, but that is really all that I am interested in. I have CDMA WS 3.8, so if there is anyone that can help, either pm or gtalk me, that'd be great.

rich hathaway
01-11-2012, 11:53 PM
we have opened up our premium section to discuss this subject,but please do not solicit for help here in the public section for this subject.thank you.

cbernardo13
01-12-2012, 01:25 AM
we have opened up our premium section to discuss this subject,but please do not solicit for help here in the public section for this subject.thank you.

Understandable Rich,

Thanks for the response