PDA

View Full Version : Medium sized CDMA distributor in NY

provyde
08-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Kevin and I work for a medium sized distributor of CDMA phones, parts and accessories. We are beginning to supply some carriers with equipment so I joined this forum to learn more about flashing and debranding. We currently have about 10k new, 30k used and 5k refurbished CDMA phones in stock. We also carry repair parts for some models including housings and LCD's.
I have some generic PST's I had created my some of our software technicians and have resources to create new generic PST's for LG, Samsung, PCD, Pantech, UTStarcom and Audiovox. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

amaugaotega
03-16-2012, 04:17 AM
Hi everyone! My name is Kevin and I work for a medium sized distributor of CDMA phones, parts and accessories. We are beginning to supply some carriers with equipment so I joined this forum to learn more about flashing and debranding. We currently have about 10k new, 30k used and 5k refurbished CDMA phones in stock. We also carry repair parts for some models including housings and LCD's.
I have some generic PST's I had created my some of our software technicians and have resources to create new generic PST's for LG, Samsung, PCD, Pantech, UTStarcom and Audiovox. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

do you have a website? im interesting in getting some phones from your company. thanks

provyde
03-16-2012, 08:43 AM
we dont have inventory on our website, but if you send me an email, ill reply with some offers kevin at provyde dot com

amaugaotega
03-17-2012, 03:23 PM
OK, will do. Also do you have CDMA handsets and also PST for each phones. thanks

captainkirks
03-18-2012, 12:30 AM
I purchase from Kevin before and had no trouble. Hes a good person to deal with.

amaugaotega
03-18-2012, 05:15 AM
I already send him my email, im waiting for a reply from him to see what he have in stock. thanks