PDA

View Full Version : how to 4g keys on evo?

treo650
08-02-2011, 05:13 AM
Can someone point out how to get 4G working on the EVO?

I know its been discussed on the other site, but its in the premier section only...

Anyone can hook up some details? Ill add some thanks for yall

zeroEvo
08-02-2011, 12:12 PM
I read someplace about registering the Evo as is on Clearwire. They did buy a Clearwire 4G modem, but when registering gave the info for the Evo instead of the modem.

ownmart
08-02-2011, 12:57 PM
4g keys? "getting 4g on evo" should be simple as checking the 4g but I'm sure thats not what you want.

whitey10tc
08-02-2011, 01:12 PM
I read someplace about registering the Evo as is on Clearwire. They did buy a Clearwire 4G modem, but when registering gave the info for the Evo instead of the modem.That's one way, the legal way. Not always the easiest but can and has been done. But you will need to deal with clears STUPID customer service. They will most likely lie to you about one thing or everything. But in the end it can and has been done.

4g keys? "getting 4g on evo" should be simple as checking the 4g but I'm sure thats not what you want.He's wanting to activate on clear for 4g service.

treo650
08-04-2011, 05:59 AM
theres a method to pull wimax keys from a working evo. -- its been done widely over the other site, premium section.

since the 4G is now being phased out by Sprint..anyone wanna post the solution?

-eros-
08-04-2011, 08:37 AM
theres a method to pull wimax keys from a working evo. -- its been done widely over the other site, premium section.

we are not allow to post solution from the premium section of mf to another site.. that is why we still premiun if we do that we are f*** and you know that

whitey10tc
08-04-2011, 11:13 AM

we are not allow to post solution from the premium section of mf to another site.. that is why we still premiun if we do that we are f*** and you know that

I remember seeing a method on XDA when the Evo first came out which could be where the improved version on m-f came from. In the end don't give up just because it's in a locked area of one forum, it might be on others. This may or may not be what you're after. [Only registered and activated users can see links]