PDA

View Full Version : LG rumor Touch VM510VP7

woofed
07-29-2011, 06:28 PM
Hello, i cannot seem to get the lg support tool, or anything to find this phone.

I cant connect to pc, i get mass storage device, but how can i get it so all programs can see it, so i can unlock it and such?

ive downloaded tons of drives none of them seem to help.

any suggestions?

Carrier Virgin mobile, the support tool seems to only have VP8 drivers

I always get an error like port(or device)not found, or cant open pc serial port.-com1

rich hathaway
07-29-2011, 09:53 PM
for virgin mobile phones you need the spc for the phones first. when you have it dial ##port# and then input yer spc and then you wil get an option to enable the com port on the phone so yer pc can see it.

you of course need the lg usb drivers installed,there in the lg section if you need them.

woofed
07-29-2011, 10:00 PM
for virgin mobile phones you need the spc for the phones first. when you have it dial ##port# and then input yer spc and then you wil get an option to enable the com port on the phone so yer pc can see it.

you of course need the lg usb drivers installed,there in the lg section if you need them.

I cannot connect to the computer to read the spc code, nor does the drivers work.

123456&
07-29-2011, 11:23 PM
It will not connect because, you need the spc code to enable the comport.

woofed
07-30-2011, 04:08 AM
Then how am i suppose to get the spc if i cant even use tools to find the spc :c

rich hathaway
07-30-2011, 08:53 AM
when i said you gotta have the spc first,it was bacause you gotta have the spc first........you gotta buy it bro like the rest of us do when we do vm phones. but you have to have it to enable the port.read carefully we are telling you right.

123456&
07-30-2011, 08:54 AM
2 ways my friend look for someone, who can generate the spc for you. There is a guide on how get the spc, but it not really easy. Check this guide [Only registered and activated users can see links](possibly-others)?highlight=vm510+spc

woofed
07-31-2011, 03:00 AM
2 ways my friend look for someone, who can generate the spc for you. There is a guide on how get the spc, but it not really easy. Check this guide [Only registered and activated users can see links](possibly-others)?highlight=vm510+spc ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ive already done the lg downloader thing.. like i said, it wont even detect my phone to do it. It only detects the phone as a mass storage device

and how do i buy a spc code?

captainkirks
07-31-2011, 06:49 AM
This seems to be a dead thread, your not listing to anything they are telling you. Rich and 123456& have giving you everything you need.

Follow the guide in the link that 123456& it will show you how to open up the port long enough to read the spc with lg downloader. I know it work I use it all the time.

123456&
07-31-2011, 10:19 AM
Ive already done the lg downloader thing.. like i said, it wont even detect my phone to do it. It only detects the phone as a mass storage device

and how do i buy a spc code?

Well, then order the spc from someone here. it seen you're not getting it.
with the spc on your hands, You will be able to connect your phone to your pc.

woofed
07-31-2011, 08:41 PM
I get it just fine, you don't seem to get it. You link me ways of getting my spc by connection my comp to my pc, when thats not even possible if i dont have the spc.

Then i asked to where i can buy the spc code, which you gave me finally.

For a cracking site, you people are pretty dense.

In the very first post, if you actually read it, all you had to do, was tell me i needed to get the spc code first, and buy it from someone if needed.. honestly.

rich hathaway
07-31-2011, 09:28 PM
I get it just fine, you don't seem to get it. You link me ways of getting my spc by connection my comp to my pc, when thats not even possible if i dont have the spc.

Then i asked to where i can buy the spc code, which you gave me finally.

For a cracking site, you people are pretty dense.

In the very first post, if you actually read it, all you had to do, was tell me i needed to get the spc code first, and buy it from someone if needed.. honestly.

dude come on,were dense? your asking us for help,i am pretty sure i know how and have flashed many vm phones,so if were dense then that means youre less than dense because you cant do it.there are several people in this thread that have done this trying to help you.if you would/could read simple directions you would have read

"Step 9) You may find it useful to open up the Windows 'Device Manager' and expand the 'Ports' section. This will allow you to see when and for how long the USB modem port is actually connected (you will also notice the GPS port"

feels kinda bad when someone points out yer mistakes in front of everyone doesnt it? it is a similar feeling to when someone says we're dense when its really you making the mistake.where i come from we say thanks when someone goes out of there way to help you....that method does give a com port,really you should try reading it before throwing stones bro.

THREAD CLOSED.