PDA

View Full Version : I have license copy of 3.7 but I need 3.5

mrjingles
07-22-2011, 04:06 AM
I bought a licensed version of workshop 3.7 but I cant find a way to get a NVRAM file for my samsung fascinate so that I can flash my phone to Metropcs. So how can I download an older (not cracked) version of CDMA(3.5)?

rich hathaway
07-22-2011, 09:23 AM
3.7 does the same thing 3.5 does and more.

mrjingles
07-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Where can I get a the file necessary to install on nvram file under the memory tab. Whiterabbit site does not support 3.7. I need this so that I can get my fascinate fully flashed to metro.

rich hathaway
07-22-2011, 11:32 AM
white rabbit works fine with 3.7 just choose 3.5 and generate your nv files.however,white rabbit is for motorola,not samsung.

so take some advice,backup any address before you write it.because if you dont,and you write something that is used for a particular service and it is wrong (because that addy was for moto) that service ,whatever it may be will not work anymore and you may find yourself stuck with no way to get back.

im not a metro guy,but do you really need to write nv items to get it working on metro? if metro has a no proxy server you do not need to write them,but if they require you to go thru a proxy,well then you may need to write them.

ArkieKDealer
07-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Evdo settings don't stick on fascinate with CDMAWS in the usual manner. Whiterabbit file will write 7 NV items to the phone that stick. Didn't cause any issue with the phones.