PDA

View Full Version : htc evo on pageplus

jayh42
07-14-2011, 05:14 PM
How to set up internet on this phone for pageplus. checked the forum and could not find an answer. My thanks in advance. ps if I missed it please leave me a link.

4MUSKRAT
07-19-2011, 02:34 AM
[hide-thanks]Most of your work will be done in QPST, only thing that you will need workshop for is to set your SPC to 000000 if not done already and just to verify the EVDO tab (paid version).

I am going to assume that you have your NAM settings written to the phone. If that is the case you want to deal with the MIP and PPP tabs.

- Set phone to SIMPLE IP to get rid of data call errors

- In the MIP tab make a account #2 if there is not one and set it to active.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

- To get rid of Voicemail errors download Titanium Backup (Must be rooted), and uninstall Voicemail.apk.

- Set up a Google voice or VVM account and forward your unanswered calls to the # that they give you.

There you have it working WAP and Working VVM for the Evo on Page Plus. I hope that helps,

MMS won't work 100% cause you need the correct APN

I had a EVO working before but changed phones & i'm switching back so if I need to fix anything i'll post the fixes tomorrow.

I found this info USING GOOGLE heres the link to Howardforums.com I didn't write this up just copied it & added a couple things.

[hide-thanks]"[Only registered and activated users can see links]"
[Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]