PDA

View Full Version : Thunderbolt

madmac
07-12-2011, 09:56 PM
has there been any good workups on this yet? I have managed to write MDN SID but not PRL and MIN i think i need help on this one guys thanks

ownmart
07-14-2011, 02:11 AM
full flash solution brought to you by Dex, pay the man and get the solution. Full flash, works well

madmac
08-06-2011, 01:54 AM
umm no i am not going to pay for a solution i can work on a phone myself ... i just need to be pushed in the right direction ...

ownmart
08-06-2011, 01:39 PM
umm no i am not going to pay for a solution i can work on a phone myself ... i just need to be pushed in the right direction ...

well its not a free solution, that's why you wont really get help until it is, sorry.

SheWolf
08-08-2011, 04:58 AM
id LOVE to have this phone on Boost :/

rich hathaway
08-08-2011, 09:24 AM
the problem with that is it would be illegal to flash it to boost because it would require the changing of the meid.

Wrecked Johnson
12-02-2011, 12:22 PM

Obviously you need more than a push, more like a shove... in the direction of oncoming traffic... no need to be so GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR(Angry) and in such a DIY attitude. You obviously don't know what you are doing and you could actually learn something from buying the solution. Don't be cheap and dont be so smug, ill never help you thats for sure unless you get an attitude adjustment.