PDA

View Full Version : New poster here, need to change posting order, how?

bobotech
07-05-2011, 09:36 AM
hello all, I'm a newbie here learning to flash and just wanting to soak up all the info presented here.

We have a large cricket user base here and being able to flash verizon/sprint phones gives one a lot more options than the limited ones presented by Crickets phone selection.

I also like being able to fix things on my own if they break down the road. I just don't like having to pay someone x amount of dollars to fully flash something and then 6 months later, cricket updates something that causes the phone to break needing a new flash or something.

And lastly, HOW the heck do I fix the wrong posting order here?/ When I click on posts, they are supposed to start at the oldest and go to the newest on the last page but its backwards here on this forum. I tried to access my settings but I'm told im locked out of it. I'm rather confused at this point by that.

whitey10tc
07-05-2011, 12:31 PM
And lastly, HOW the heck do I fix the wrong posting order here?/ When I click on posts, they are supposed to start at the oldest and go to the newest on the last page but its backwards here on this forum. I tried to access my settings but I'm told im locked out of it. I'm rather confused at this point by that. This is something that has us stumped, we have only received 1 other report on this so we are looking into it. When we find the fix hopefully today we will let you know.