PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera Echo M9300

madmac
07-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Has there been any luck with fully flashing this phone? just wanted to know before i try and do it... any know the SPC? i am going to try this phone on Tuesday July 5th so any help would be appreciated :) FYI I am going to try full flash to cricket.

madmac
07-06-2011, 12:21 PM
OK did the Flash but i only go the Talk text MMS working for Cricket ... if anyone knows how to get the phone for full flash for the Apps and Web to work let me know thanks.

uzi55
07-30-2011, 03:47 PM
how did u get the spc for this phone...

rich hathaway
07-30-2011, 05:51 PM
you dont have to have the spc to basic (talk and text) flash this one.you only need it for web and mulitimedia.

madmac
07-31-2011, 06:52 PM
you dont have to have the spc to basic (talk and text) flash this one.you only need it for web and mulitimedia.

that is what i did i used CDMA WS and flashed the phone with number and prl how do you do it without the SPC... also can't you use the connectbot to get the SPC for the phone? i got my SPC from a dude in Sprint

madmac
07-31-2011, 07:06 PM
also for those that needed the help with flashing the phone i have learned that loading the NV items from whiterabbit.org will work in the ECHO so if you know how to flash everything else NV items will help out the most ... take care guys if u need help with the full flash let me know ... PM me also please thanks this post thanks

rich hathaway
07-31-2011, 08:23 PM
have you tried using white rabbit nv items on the echo? we need to be carefull writing motorola nv items to phones other than motorolas,just for the simple fact that the same things are not stored in the same address's when you jump from manufacturer to manufacturer.so if there is something else important is written to an address you change w/white rabbit nv's whatever that is,is gonna stop working.so at least be smart and backup nv's before trying w.r. on phones other than moto.

uzi55
08-01-2011, 01:12 PM
mind telling how cause cdma WS asks for spc everytime i tried....

kosdi
08-02-2011, 09:05 AM
mind telling how cause cdma WS asks for spc everytime i tried....

had similar problem with my echo... i know there is a way to do that but dont know how...

please someone...

rich hathaway
08-02-2011, 10:39 AM
ok. here is the spc address for the kyo echo click the thanks buttons for the hidden content. [hide-thanks]0170:018F[/hide-thanks]

kosdi
08-03-2011, 09:36 AM
how to read the specific address?
i'm using cdma workshop

thanks

rich hathaway
08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
check the flashing basics thread in the forum located here [Only registered and activated users can see links]

madmac
08-03-2011, 02:16 PM
have you tried using white rabbit nv items on the echo? we need to be carefull writing motorola nv items to phones other than motorolas,just for the simple fact that the same things are not stored in the same address's when you jump from manufacturer to manufacturer.so if there is something else important is written to an address you change w/white rabbit nv's whatever that is,is gonna stop working.so at least be smart and backup nv's before trying w.r. on phones other than moto.

Yes i understand that but from what an other user from a different forum has found out is that the NV Items works on the echo ... he has it fully flashed and doesnt have an issue with it ... now i got talk text MMS to work but didnt get the web market GPS to work ... if you have another solution other then NV Items please share ... also i am working with CDMA WS 2.7 and QPST to program the phone. i do know that out of the box you have to provision the phone but that is all that i have so far ...

rich hathaway
08-04-2011, 12:30 PM
i can tell you that you dont need the white rabbit nv's to full flash the echo.

madmac
08-06-2011, 01:43 AM
even if i am using CDMA WS 2.7?

rich hathaway
08-06-2011, 09:53 AM
you will need a pay version of workshop,not the 2.7 crack.there may be another way to do it.but it can be done with workshop(3.5 or greater) and qpst.

thenoblemobile
08-16-2011, 06:47 PM
Well so far I have rooted my echo, written the EVDO tabs with Workshop 3.5, installed Green45apk, installed anycut and changed proxy to wap dot mycricket dot com, i have the android plan, written the whiterabbit nv items, tried it with mobile ip with sip fallback, tried it with simple ip only, gone into # # 3282 # menus and changed passwords to cricket, and ip addresses to 0.0.0.0 like on EVO...but no 3g yet.
When I read cdma workshop evdo tabs after restart they do not revert. not sure what problem is. I would love to hear what has worked for others.

thenoblemobile
08-16-2011, 06:51 PM
I also found the HTTP settings under # # 3282 # but only found slots for proxy address not totally sure what im doing but we will see

rich hathaway
08-16-2011, 09:55 PM
a good place to start would be to write those address's WR wrote to it with the ones that were there before,hope you made a backup.if not yer gonna need to get them from another echo.

tonasoledad
08-27-2011, 06:57 PM
hey guys i got talk tex web ect but no mms ONLY incoming mms could someone help me out on this ones????

hitesh
08-29-2011, 02:25 PM
I got mine on this address 018A:9FC3

AdhietZeropoint
09-09-2011, 05:41 AM
i need the driver for this handheld, will somebody help, thank you :)

rich hathaway
09-09-2011, 05:43 PM
here are drivers for kyocera echo,there are x86 and x32 bit drivers and installers for each. [hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links]
[/hide-thanks] push the thanks buttons for the hidden content..

Deltido
10-18-2011, 01:25 PM
I got mine on this address 018A:9FC3
Thanks for the post, Just had to scan that part in memory (in CDMA workshop, memory tab) then open the file in wordpad, then the code was right there at the top of the file. Thanks again, very useful.

ps3evader
11-05-2011, 03:16 AM
How to get diag mode on the chho...I have tried everything..just can't seem to get iimtrying to get on page plus
PS sorry for the grammar errors hard to type In this browser

rich hathaway
11-05-2011, 09:41 AM
check usb debugging that along with the correct drivers.

ps3evader
11-05-2011, 01:07 PM
How to get USB modem/diagnosis mode? I have tried everything

rich hathaway
11-05-2011, 04:11 PM
dude read the post right above yours it states install the drivers and check usb debugging,(it can be found under settings then applications then development)

mobomobile
11-18-2011, 02:56 PM
I got mine using the 0170:018F address. the cdma workshop result was "-located at: 018b:3783"

so step 1. download and install drivers 2. connect your phone make sure its detected. 3. go to menu, settings, applications, development, and check usb debugging, then your phone should appear under your 'modems' and 'ports' in your device manager. 4. connect and read with workshop, spc use 'universal, RAM method' and choose the address listed and your spc should pop out. write prl and you're ready for talk and text.

will1701a
02-25-2012, 05:06 PM
So if i subscribe to cricket and have their prl written to my kyocera echo then i will be able to use talk and text through them?

whitey10tc
02-25-2012, 05:09 PM
In theory yes, the otasp should program in your mdn, min, sid, etc. but for data you will need to full flash it.

will1701a
02-25-2012, 05:25 PM
In theory yes, the otasp should program in your mdn, min, sid, etc. but for data you will need to full flash it.
So i just need to have my ESN registered with them and write their PRL to my phone, or do I have to do something more than that. I have my MSL code already too.

If i did need to full flash this phone how would i go about it?

rich hathaway
02-25-2012, 06:44 PM
you must change your spc\msl to all 0's before ota will work.look for my post on flashing the replenish phone it is basically the same flash for 3g data

highhacker
04-12-2012, 11:13 PM
you dont really need to Flash unless you need mms . you need a ***** phone to read info and the prl for the carrier . to get 3g without flashing you need the ***** phone activated to get the secret shared aas keys and data ip info . only problem is mms takes a bit of modifying and recompiling to get it off sprints and so cricket , Vm , or any cmda provisioning iis done with a few edits using paid CDMA and DFS . if you own the phones then simply decommision one and copy to the other . many threads are available on this and is not breaking any law or stealing . just google search for example EVO 4g to vigin mobile and apply this info for any carrier or any android . . .. the Echo is a cool gadget but basically like any other android phone on the market as far as rooting and a few roms are availible long with detailed instructions for transfering your nice phone from a crappy one. hit thanks if i helped

Jose Cardenas
05-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Man, I'm glad to find somebody else working on the M9300, right now I'm working on mine, this is what I've got this far...
I brought the phone to my sister back in Mexico, and I'm working on flashing it to a Mexican carrier who works with CDMA (Unefon which is also IUSACELL in Mexico) and I got their PRL (Unefon's) and used a website called "cyberflashing" to flash it online for Iusacell and it did it, but I guess it got Iusacell from the States not from Mexico... any ideas?

highhacker
11-26-2015, 10:23 PM
hello can any tell me if the m9300 radio can be reset in download mode . I changed something on the radio page in dfs and when it rebooted she was bricked . I have paid Workshop and dfs but the echo is only blackscreen download mode..I really need the firmware or radio flash. Also if not available is it possible to use a second identical echo for information to fix a brick?

rich hathaway
11-27-2015, 10:31 AM
using cat cmd pull the partitions by name from the good device to get the correct modem partition then pull that partition, since its stuck in dl mode You will need a loader and then the full modem partition to fix that.