PDA

View Full Version : Guide ---> how to get and input your akey on the viphone 4

rich hathaway
07-01-2011, 12:15 AM
been some peeps askin for how to get the viphone 4's a-key. so.........

below is the tool you will need to use to get it,so dl it.(thanks Dan Han)
on this tool you will see 2 boxes that are labled meid/esn and a-key.

can you guess what goes in the first box? sure you can...so fill it in,you can find it in your phone,go to settings-->general-->about-->then scroll down to meid

ok,next for the box that says akey,your gonna fill it in with the range that your phone writes and has its pre-written files in hexidecimal in.

it is 1234567890abcdef so put that in there,then hit calculate,and guess what happens??? boom badda bing,yer akey is magically display'd.

to put it in the phone dial ##akey(2539) then tap send the fon will then ask for its spc,which from verizon will be 000000 then it will ask for the akey,puting those 2 codes in the phone will unlock the phone.

edit--i forgot to mention,calculator will work for droid x akey also.

[HIDE-THANKS][Only registered and activated users can see links][/HIDE-THANKS]

upin ipin
07-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Can we use it for overseas carrier?

Hey Rich i've read there is an update for wortel patch for iPhone GSM 4.3.3 have you try it to install in 4.2.8? Can it use to bypass signature for PRI file? I've read it in iFans.

rich hathaway
07-02-2011, 12:55 PM
you mean the wortel 4all4 patch,no it wont work for cdma iphone,the commcenter is completely different. and the phone to use for overseas would be the gsm iphone,i believe most overseas carriers are gsm.

nikme
07-06-2011, 05:43 PM
thanks great job u rock

t-rav
07-06-2011, 06:38 PM
by unlock what do you mean exactly? i have flashed my phone to cricket and activated it but only recieve messages from cricket. will this help me to get messages from all carriers/networks?

thanks a lot i have learned quite a bit so far! excellent forum :)

rich hathaway
07-06-2011, 09:19 PM
by unlock it means that after you put in the spc and then the akey the phone is unlocked to write to,but the problem is just that,writing to the phone.not only does it not respond to write commands but also has several sig checks that must first be either cracked or bypassed.so the unlocking is mearly a step in the proccess of flashing this, and most all phones.

t-rav
07-07-2011, 02:48 AM
ok i am still learning but i understand the sig checks i have read about them a few different times. should my phone be receiving text from other carriers or is this part of the still to come features? i did the flash as i read from other posts from you and others.

rich hathaway
07-07-2011, 09:11 AM
check out ths post for info on the text issues

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

hp2000
09-21-2011, 05:38 AM
thank u bro. but
i sak u :
what i'm do after that

rich hathaway
09-21-2011, 08:29 PM
dude,im not sure what the heck you just said...but it sure didnt sound very good. lol

Wrecked Johnson
09-22-2011, 10:09 AM
i second that rich........ wtf are you saying hp2000, lmfao perhaps you could get better help if you find another format for your question.

hp2000
09-23-2011, 01:48 AM
i maine
how setup other carrier cdma network on phone
how can o get meid in dec number and misd
how activition iphone on cdma network (verizon replacement )

rich hathaway
09-23-2011, 09:45 AM
all three of your questions are answerd here in the iphone forum.you just gotta look around for it and the stuff you read inbetween will be educational for you.

Wrecked Johnson
09-25-2011, 10:58 AM
thank u bro. but
i sak u :
what i'm do after that
lmfao, i sak u, that sounds like something i would say, lmfao

taher
09-27-2011, 04:45 PM
thank you so much this web site is so helpful

krishnaprasad
10-12-2011, 03:26 PM
I have a Palm pixi plus of Verizon. Does the generated AKey value from the tool mentioned (Dan's) works even for Palm pixi plus? Please help me. I need to provide these in getting activated in India.

-KP

rich hathaway
10-12-2011, 06:13 PM
hmm, i dont know,did you read the guide? it states that it works for ip and dx.but ya know what woud be a good way to find out?

try it.then you will know for sure.

sinewaves
10-26-2011, 05:11 AM

can you guess what goes in the first box? sure you can...so fill it in,you can find it in your phone,go to settings-->general-->about-->then scroll down to meid

ok,next for the box that says akey,your gonna fill it in with the range that your phone writes and has its pre-written files in hexidecimal in.

it is 1234567890abcdef so put that in there,then hit calculate,and guess what happens??? boom badda bing,yer akey is magically display'd.

to put it in the phone dial ##akey(2539) then tap send the fon will then ask for its spc,which from verizon will be 000000 then it will ask for the akey,puting those 2 codes in the phone will unlock the phone.

*** hidden content ***

bad link.

rich hathaway
10-26-2011, 09:42 AM
the link is good,i just checked it.
you might need to delete your cache and cookies if your browser is hanging or simply use a different browser,i tried with ie and firefox and it works with both.try again if u still cant get it hollar at me and i will send it to your email or pm.

a1cellsolutions
11-14-2011, 03:19 PM
hi
can anyone please explain this in more detail
how to get this value

"ok,next for the box that says akey,your gonna fill it in with the range that your phone writes and has its pre-written files in hexidecimal in."

rich hathaway
11-14-2011, 05:57 PM
it is just as the next sentence say's....so in that box u put "1234567890abcdef"

that is the range for addresses that your phones memory has in hexidecimal

use it without the quotes of course.

manjilt
11-15-2011, 12:19 AM
what is the reason to put your akey into the iphone does this enable you to get texts or web?

dantruong.vn
12-02-2011, 02:11 PM
I made ​​it to this step, the next addition to what is done.Help me, plz!!! Im from VietNam

mU$!c inc.
01-27-2012, 04:38 AM

*** hidden content ***

if i re-enter the spc and my akey a 2nd time will it re-lock the verizon iPhone 4???

rich hathaway
01-27-2012, 11:43 AM
not sure what u mean,if u mean lock the akey and assc. functions then the answer is no when you pwr it off then back on it relocks and would require you to re-input your akey to unlock.no need to use akey more than once,you need to just pwr cycle the phone to get back to normal state.

mU$!c inc.
01-27-2012, 03:16 PM
not sure what u mean,if u mean lock the akey and assc. functions then the answer is no when you pwr it off then back on it relocks and would require you to re-input your akey to unlock.no need to use akey more than once,you need to just pwr cycle the phone to get back to normal state.

cool, thanx again.

ipurnomo2000
02-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Thanks, nice share bro...Is there way to input msn or minkey

smartmazila
03-16-2012, 11:00 PM

*** hidden content ***

AKEY=
AKEY ERROR

any solution?

smartmazila
03-17-2012, 06:13 PM
hi,

I've a question: I know all parrameters of my carrier. can you help me to create right bundle file to manually add to iphone (cdma) cause carrier doesnt have OTA. plz help me.

regards,

r. g.

smartmazila
03-17-2012, 06:59 PM
maybe is any solution to pay some money to person, who can do this for me.

regards,

r. g.

thinkloko`
03-21-2012, 05:14 PM
Is 1234567890abcdef the same for a 8gb Sprint iPhone 4?

thank you very much

siav5489
06-17-2012, 09:18 PM
I have a question sorry if off thread but seems to be related but my phone works on cricket i can call and text no internet yet working on that but my iphone continues to say not activated contact cricket well the number so how to i activate this i can not find help no where i set my akey said successful spc 000000 works idk what else to do please help like i said it works but says not activated

azizraza
11-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Hello Dear
Today i m trying to find ur a key calculator, i am not getting download link from this page, is it deleted or change. Kindly give me link to download ur a key calculator.

rich hathaway
11-16-2012, 11:43 AM
the link is working,press the thanks buttons to see it.

smartmazila
12-10-2012, 05:59 PM
AKEY=
AKEY ERROR

there is a problem with akey detection :(

rich hathaway
12-10-2012, 06:52 PM
its probly because when this thread started we were at 4.2.6/8 alot has changed since then,this thread is outdated and not up to date with the 5x and 6x platforms, and we do not need to generate akey in this manor anymore.

Jaegey222
04-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Why can't I see the tool