PDA

View Full Version : Opened new Account

motley28
06-14-2011, 06:30 PM
I have a question about cricket accounts. Ok i had an account that i had for the past 5 years and had two linez on it. I wanted to get rid of one of the lines but wanted to keep the phone number of the other line which was not the prinary nimber on the account. So cricket dealer terminated my first account and started new customer account with number from second line. My question is Is cricket able to know that I have been a customer for the pasr 5 years or do they now think i am new. Before on my other account if I disconnected my second line(because funds were tight) customer service would call me and give me free months service. They did this 4 times and I think its because of my long standing account. Am i now not going to get these benefits?

captainkirks
06-15-2011, 12:22 AM
I think they stop doing that awhile back, when was the last time they call and gave you a free month?

tsaharms
06-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Cricket will still give you a free month, but you have to call them when you want to "disconnect". And once your other line was cancelled and set up on its own account, you became a new custy on that line. But it really doesnt matter. Cricket will do the same thing for new custys that they do for long-time custys.

To err is human. To really screw things up, you need a computer

motley28
06-15-2011, 04:07 PM
About 2 months ago. Hell in the past year they have given me 4months free service. I dont think you have to call and disconnect because the first time I just let my other line go and they sent me something in the mail. I have had the same account for almost 7 years. Thought it was only 5 untill my girlfriend told me ive had it as long as weve been together! Wow