PDA

View Full Version : Home Sweet Home

motley28
06-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Hey everyone! I've been a member here a couple months now sorry im just now introducing myself but i usually dont hang around any forums except this one now. I love it here and the sound of them wheels turning in them heads is great. Rich and everyone has been great. Any knowledge I have I will gladly share. I was starting to get a little bored with the net and gadgets till I found this place now once again i begin to feel that eerie overwhelming prescence of net addictio. Im using the new app right now, great job!

captainkirks
06-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Welcome and glad your here

rich hathaway
06-10-2011, 11:18 AM
welcome aboard (belated) i know youve been here since march,and been hackin on the iphone,continued success brother.hollar if we can help.

motley28
06-10-2011, 09:14 PM
My name is Chris by the way forgot to throw that in there. As far as personal details well I got five wonderful kids and beautiful spouse, I attend college at DeVry University in Westminster CO. I have 10 credits left before I graduate from the ECT(Electronics Computer Technology) and then off to Oregon we go.I also work as a delivery driver during the day