PDA

View Full Version : How do i unlock my BB

i3lazedx
05-23-2011, 07:23 PM
need help on how to unlock my bb pearl 8100 its a att phone i dont beleive i need to unlock it to make it work with h2o wireless bc they use the att network.. but i want to unlock it anyway incase i cant get the service books for h20 ill switch service to something i can get the books for thanks...

also i try to type ##000000 send but it just calls the number is there a trick to make this work?

whitey10tc
05-23-2011, 08:20 PM
need help on how to unlock my bb pearl 8100 its a att phone i dont beleive i need to unlock it to make it work with h2o wireless bc they use the att network.. but i want to unlock it anyway incase i cant get the service books for h20 ill switch service to something i can get the books for thanks...

also i try to type ##000000 send but it just calls the number is there a trick to make this work?

Calm down and stick to one thread. Your AT&T Blackberry is a GSM phone and will require an unlock code. The ##000000 is an SPC specific to CDMA phone. There are many places to buy unlock codes one is located above in the stores and more tab under the spc dodes esn changes and more page.

i3lazedx
05-23-2011, 09:09 PM
lol my fault new to the cellfone cracking stuff but intrested non the less ill check the store thanks ya i figred mine is a gsm cause it wasnt working n rich replied that its for cdma phones thanks for the help u guys know ur stuff lol

i3lazedx
05-23-2011, 09:14 PM
sorry another question which one do i need to buy the gsm att blackberry one for 5? or the spc blackberry one thats 8? thanks in advance

whitey10tc
05-23-2011, 09:25 PM
sorry another question which one do i need to buy the gsm att blackberry one for 5? or the spc blackberry one thats 8? thanks in advance
I would say say since you are trying to unlock an ATT&T BB that would be the one. After all the CDMA SPC is for CDMA phones.

i3lazedx
05-23-2011, 10:19 PM
thats what i figured thanks man