PDA

View Full Version : Iphone CDMA to MetroPcs

safwat2351040
05-23-2011, 04:39 AM
Ok, I have looked every where for a step by step guide on how to flash the iphone cdma to metro but couldn't find one so i tried following one that were meant for the cricket provider. The problem im having is that i replaced the file that in
/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/Zeppelin_US.bundle
310VZW.prl to a metropcs.prl
and followed thew the other steps.
But i still get the Verizon service and when i try to hit the programing like *228 it i get some Verizon person. Can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong or give me a step by step guide to switch to metro.
I honestly tried searching through sites and trying to figure things out by my self but ugh, nothing seems to work.

rich hathaway
05-23-2011, 12:26 PM
you should have looked in the metro section check here- [Only registered and activated users can see links]!!!-it-is-working-but-no-web

safwat2351040
05-25-2011, 01:35 PM
ok, i got the prl changed and i did *#5005*4357# and i saw that my prl version changed and eri. I dont have a metro account activated or a line connected to my meid so when i call *228 it says "Your account is not authired to make calls to this phone number" and sometimes it says Extended as the service were before it use to say verizon. Iam questioning if i did it right. I went to a metro store and asked my friend their he said he needs a trn or somthing that starts with a 2, i guess he was talking about a esn?

rich hathaway
05-25-2011, 11:46 PM
the decimal of your meid starts with a 2,the phone gives you a hexidecimal that needs coverted from hex to dec. there are many converters on line and posted here in the forum.if you cant find one send it to me in a pm and i will do it for you.dont post your info in public though.