PDA

View Full Version : easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

captainkirks
05-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Here is a new software I have, It will full flash most phones in less than 30 seconds and do androids in under 3 minutes from start to finish. The software is very easy to use all you need is the MDN, MIN and Sid. It will take you less than 5 minutes to learn the software. I have had the girls in my office using it for 6 months now. This software was built with the retail shop in mine. It will have lifetime free updates and we are adding phones as quick as we can.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

If your a member here I will set up a free account for you. Tech support is provided. Our website will be up soon at easyflasher.com Please pm any question you have.

PM me this information please
username(you want to log in with)-
Name-
Address-
City-
State-
Zip-
Phone-
email-

I included a free demo to see the software, it has no credits but you can see how it works.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx removed non working links

user name and password is - democdmagurus

You need usb drivers for the phone and netframe 2.0 from microsoft, here are the links

usb drivers if you need them.

Netframe 2.0

titan
05-23-2011, 01:29 AM
How much are flashes?

captainkirks
05-23-2011, 01:35 AM
$10 full flash, $5 half flash. It also has an user lock code reader built in that is free to use.

whitey10tc
05-23-2011, 01:47 AM
I want to add that this program is not a hijack, copy of anyone elses work.

rich hathaway
05-23-2011, 10:42 AM
hey kirk put up some more info on this for the peeps,like i know your a cricket guy but not evryone else does,does this software only flash to cricket or will you be adding support later for others,like boost,or metro,pp,and it would be helpfull to have a list of supported phones.and let the peeps know they will need drivers and a usb cable and an internet connection.but nice going bro.

captainkirks
05-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Thanks Rich, all drivers are included you will need the data cables, reg usb ones. The cost is $5 for half flash and $10 for full flash including androids. The part to read user lock codes are free.

It flashes cricket, metro, pageplus, verizon,

captainkirks
05-23-2011, 11:27 AM
I need feedback from everyone on how it works and how I can make it better.

wthigon
05-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Why do you need my address and phone number?

captainkirks
05-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Keep track of my users to match paypal account if you buy credits. I want to protect myself.

r0mster
05-23-2011, 02:49 PM

Well technically its needed because the software is meant to be sold to authorized users with a store location.

ArkieKDealer
05-23-2011, 05:12 PM
PM sent. I'd like to check it out.

I have two new guys and I have trained them on the basics of CDMAWS but was wondering how in the heck to teach them all the nuances of full flashing.

What about MMS on Androids?

captainkirks
05-23-2011, 07:57 PM
PM sent. I'd like to check it out.

I have two new guys and I have trained them on the basics of CDMAWS but was wondering how in the heck to teach them all the nuances of full flashing.

What about MMS on Androids?

yes on mms on androids. you will save a lot of time.

amoamare
05-23-2011, 08:25 PM
This still double up the Mms application ? Making your notifications double up for texts and Mms? Thats kinda annoying hopefully he fixed it.

r0mster
05-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Just disable the native notifications and your good to go.

captainkirks
05-23-2011, 08:31 PM
Just disable the native notifications and your good to go.

cdmaflasher is correct, it even tells you about it during the instruction.

Scuba
05-23-2011, 09:06 PM
If you choose MetroPCS you can only choose Verizon as original carrier and LG is only choice for phone?

amoamare
05-23-2011, 09:08 PM
When I tested this and I disabled the Native MMS Notifications it also disabled notifications all together for the new Mms client as well.

captainkirks
05-23-2011, 10:50 PM
What reseller did you purchase the software from?

amoamare
05-23-2011, 11:04 PM
I didnt purchase the software at all. I know who wrote the software, we talked and I tested out the android setup.
I was just wondering if it was fixed.

steewped
05-24-2011, 10:00 AM
It was never broken nothing to fix It worked from go Amo if you would of done it properly it would of worked I know you didnt have directions when you tested it. Like kirk said disable messaging on the orginal app and problem solved. Its a overall simple solution for shop owners to allow there employees to flash phones when they are not there. I've had shop owners that went on vacation knowing they didnt have to teamviewer in to flash 90% of the phones that came threw there shop In less then a minute most phones are full flashed and the customer leaves happy. Store owner gets a break and if you have multiple stores your not running back and forth or transfering phones.

Password
05-24-2011, 01:03 PM
Is this program for Dealers only or can anyone buy it?

blazs2
05-24-2011, 01:16 PM
I know this thread has been dead for a little while but i was just wondering if the program really worked as well as you say it does. if you still have the program id like to use it. I do flashes for some dealers and id love to have something this easy to use. Thanks

whitey10tc
05-24-2011, 01:30 PM
I know this thread has been dead for a little while but i was just wondering if the program really worked as well as you say it does. if you still have the program id like to use it. I do flashes for some dealers and id love to have something this easy to use. ThanksDead for a little while, the threads only 2 days old. LOL!

rich hathaway
05-25-2011, 11:29 AM
This still double up the Mms application ? Making your notifications double up for texts and Mms? Thats kinda annoying hopefully he fixed it.

tried it last night and yes it does "double up" or send 2 notifications and keeps popping up telling you that you got a pic,but never dls it because the multimedia the phone comes with doesnt work,the pics on this work thru an app that is put on the phone or sd card and not only does it conflict with the native mms,but if your phone is rooted it seems to lock the root making root explorer not work and also i see it conflicting with other apps as well. i am assuming it locks the root to keep peeps from taking the app off the phone or card and using it free on other phones. re-rooting seems to work,but customers that paid to have there phones rooted will be pissed having to pay for rooting again. we were able to get the app and the nv files from it in just a few minutes.

edit-- also it wont send mms to google voice

captainkirks
05-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Rich, what kind of phone was it? Did you try these steps for the double mms, please let me know and I will check on the mms for google voice for you. Thanks

In the messaging app press the menu button and pick settings.

Now scroll down and uncheck notifications.

If there is a messaging icon on the desktop press the home key and hold your finger on the messaging icon till it turns red and you see the red trashcan and drag the icon to it.

r0mster
05-25-2011, 02:36 PM
Yup and google voice doesn't have MMS.

amoamare
05-25-2011, 06:32 PM
Before you try to insult my intelligence on the matter, I know how to follow simple instructions. "IT DOUBLES UP TEXT MESSAGES / MULTIMEDIA ON SOME PHONES". Plain and simple.
Rich verified it as well. This DOES conflict with the native MMS application on some phones.

I simply stated what I noticed and asked a legitimate question. Back to the question was it fixed? No it obviously wasn't and it should be noted THAT THIS CAN CAUSE CONFLICTION. If it was me that wanted to buy the application I would like to know before hand as well.

2nd of all Bigwilly this isnt your THREAD to offer support for this it captainkirks thread.

Also it should be noted the MMS is downsized tremendously it will not send any pictures and larger then 320x240 it will downsize all pictures to this size no matter the size of the image as well as no images will be sent larger then 100kb. These are things that should be NOTED in my opinion. Cricket natively supports larger sized images and this should be as equal but its not.

captainkirks
05-25-2011, 06:57 PM
amoamare, Are you trying to build your post count up. lol I am glad to see we are getting your attention on this forum now. How to see you continue posting here and OTHER threads.

amoamare
05-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Lol captainkirk, My apologizes for bantering in your thread.
To answer you're question, i must be trying to get my post count up or something haha. I rarely come here, and honestly I've been registered for ever just forget about it from time to time.
I'm head high in projects my self and actually dont post much on many forums right now.

To answer you're question in another forum about the updates on samsung's I might be releasing a new update but there hasn't been much attention for it so its kinda just sitting there for now.

and hey hey I have posted in other threads, this one more then others but I have posted haha I actually came here to start a thread on my new Motorola Xoom root method to help people root the xoom faster.

thephoneguy913
05-25-2011, 11:46 PM
OK...so, we've been testing this flash in a Samsung Intercept all day long... it seems like dont want to work very good with other carriers...to be more specific, we try to send mms from another Cricket phone and it works fine (fast but small size).... we sent from a T mobile phone and it took about 45min to 1 hour to get the picture.... we tried from a Sprint phone and only 1 out of 6 pictures showed up... I sent 10 pictures from a Verizon phone 2 hours ago and I'm still waiting for the first one to show up.... But other other than that...the flash works fine :-) . Oh, I almost forgot to mention about the annoying notification that keeps popping up showing that the message is not downloaded every minute even when I turned the notifications off. :-( . But I guess you get what you pay ..... a $10 flash.

rich hathaway
05-26-2011, 12:04 AM
my bad about the google voice.....

rich hathaway
05-26-2011, 12:10 AM
who else is trying this on a rooted phone? and is it the same as ours? also just to report,i posted that after we re-rooted that it seemed to be rooted again,it still is not or seems to be not working anymore,(the root i mean).was weird because we tried and right after the second root it appeared to be rooted again
but now appears to be relocked???

someone please verify. or we will try on a different model tomorrow just to see.

btw we are using a sprint intercept.

mobilefreedom
05-26-2011, 04:17 AM
This software solution is extremely exciting. It may be a Houdini-killer. Considering Houdini isn't as fast and doesn't have full flashes, it may just well be. My main question is will other, smaller cdma regional unlimiteds that support byod be added like Mobi PCS (Hawaii) , Blue Wireless (PA/NY), Revol, Frawg/Ntelos (South) and others ? Where I am , nobody's ever heard of Cricket, Metro or Page Plus.

Thanks to the Captain for posting this and Big Willy for supporting it. This is a very exciting product. I'd love to see the finished version and what phones are already supported. Keep up the great work everyone!

captainkirks
05-26-2011, 07:56 AM
OK...so, we've been testing this flash in a Samsung Intercept all day long... it seems like dont want to work very good with other carriers...to be more specific, we try to send mms from another Cricket phone and it works fine (fast but small size).... we sent from a T mobile phone and it took about 45min to 1 hour to get the picture.... we tried from a Sprint phone and only 1 out of 6 pictures showed up... I sent 10 pictures from a Verizon phone 2 hours ago and I'm still waiting for the first one to show up.... But other other than that...the flash works fine :-) . Oh, I almost forgot to mention about the annoying notification that keeps popping up showing that the message is not downloaded every minute even when I turned the notifications off. :-( . But I guess you get what you pay ..... a $10 flash.

Thanks for the update, I have an intercept in my store I will do it tomorrow and let you know. I am confuse about the notification trouble some people have it and some not. Will let you know what I find. Thanks again.

ArkieKDealer
05-26-2011, 08:14 AM
Sends/receives OK with Droid X.

steewped
05-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Lets Address a few issues here Notifications you must disable ALL notifications and auto retreive. That means sent, fail, received notifications. Now exit the app. Don't push home use the back button this way your not leaving both running put there new shortcut on the desktop. Infact I'll recompile and make it remove any shortcut on the desktop and put its own on it give me a cupple days to get to that. Second thing time it takes to get a mms from another carrier. The app does not control crickets queing times for messages it cannot control the speed of crickets network It can only download it when the actual message gets there and that takes seconds. Now to address root. This app has nothing to do with rooting a phone or unrooting a phone it does not use root at all. It does not ask nor need root permissions its a factory android mms app. So no it cant root your phone or unroot it. It does not need root and does not care if you have root doesnt check doesnt know.

So really simple turn off all notifications and downloads in the stock app ALL of them scroll down exit the app with the back button and use the new one and it works 100%. If you donot do the steps properly yes you will get dubble messages yes you will have notifications. Do it right and it works right takes less then 3 minutes to full flash a phone this way and you didnt waste 30 minutes or more of your time for some crackheads phone.

This comes down to simple fast soultions that even your mildly retarded employee can handle so that maybe you can leave your store or even eat dinner without getting up to get on teamviewer or logmein. Or something crazy you can go on vacation. Does it do every phone no will it do every one of them no do new phones get added yes. Then there are the store owners that don't know how to flash or don't want to learn how. This is for them also. Its simple solution for flashing phones perfect no but works better then houdini thats for sure.

ArkieKDealer
05-26-2011, 01:45 PM
I think there's two schools of thought here. As a shop owner, I like the idea of saying, "plug in, click here, click here, enter # there" and being done with it. I don't have to spend hours training my guys or worry about them getting trained then taking that knowledge to another shop or becoming a CL flasher. On the other hand, there's the "gurus" who can flash one and send them on without thinking twice about the process. I know I will continue using the methods I know since they are free, but for the 19 year old kid I hired last week I think this method is just fine.

BTW, I see some talk about limiting this to actual stores and I think that's a great idea. I have enough competition from CL flashers.

thephoneguy913
05-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Exactly ArkieDealer... Must of us here in the forum we do this for living and is kinda irritating when somebody release a new way to flash phones that is so simple and cheap that Cave Man can buy it and use it without knowing a bit about flashing and they can start their own flashing business for cheap and make a huge competition and make us loose our clients. But like you said, it is a nice program, very simple and fast to use.

BTW, Im not retarded and I have 6 years experience in flashing phones and 9 years in the cell phones business... Im one of the persons that gives 100% warranty in our flashes so I gotta test and make sure the programs that we use are reliables and 100% working because that is what i'm gonna offer to my clients.

Oh...and about the Samsung Intercept... I tried today to receive pictures from 6 differents Verizon numbers and again no success.

r0mster
05-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Its easy and cheap to use. No one said its easy to buy lol. Personally I give interviews before I allow new users. I make sure I know who I sell to.

I think as long as all the resellers follow a certain protocol we won't have any problems.

rich hathaway
05-26-2011, 06:15 PM
confirmed not working from verizon.it will send to verizon but will not recieve.we have worked with this intercept all day inbetween customers and, steewped,it does not work for incomming with verizon.
and as far as the notifications,thanks for the instruction, but it still not acting right on this particular phone.

...also this is a good quality phone,not a beat up junker.

r0mster
05-26-2011, 06:17 PM
This software solution is extremely exciting. It may be a Houdini-killer. Considering Houdini isn't as fast and doesn't have full flashes, it may just well be. My main question is will other, smaller cdma regional unlimiteds that support byod be added like Mobi PCS (Hawaii) , Blue Wireless (PA/NY), Revol, Frawg/Ntelos (South) and others ? Where I am , nobody's ever heard of Cricket, Metro or Page Plus.

Thanks to the Captain for posting this and Big Willy for supporting it. This is a very exciting product. I'd love to see the finished version and what phones are already supported. Keep up the great work everyone!

Carriers will be added according to demand. Revol probably won't be added since they no longer allow ESN adding to the system, if that changes than its a different story.

And you should thank steewped for making it as well hehe :)

captainkirks
05-26-2011, 06:33 PM
who this steewped getting all the credit for the program LOL, for people who do not know he is the programer who built this.

This program was made for dealers, yes it will help the dealer who dose not know how to flash but that who it is made for. I do not sell just $10 to do one flash as some people have asked. This program is like cdma workshop we all have it and use it cause it makes life easier.

rich hathaway
05-26-2011, 07:09 PM
Its easy and cheap to use. No one said its easy to buy lol. Personally I give interviews before I allow new users. I make sure I know who I sell to.

I think as long as all the resellers follow a certain protocol we won't have any problems.

my thinking on it is (and it does'nt matter cuz i dont sell it) but it has not been tested on all phones so there is some gray area's,obviously as we are seeing here.

also if we are to delete the native mms icon,the only way to get it back will be to reload the phone,and we dont have full firmwares for all phones.

why would we want to get it back? well if the phone is sold,if the phone does not get pics from certain carriers (verizon & possibly others)

for me and i think most of you,i would always prefer a native client to an app,that is a no-brainer,and we have pics on all droids now anyway (except thunderbolt)

also update on the root of that phone-we re-rooted with a different program and seems ok,and i understand that it is just a simple app and has nothing to do with the root,but i am not lying when i say immediatly after

the flash the root was locked again,for whatever reason that happened.

guys i dont mean to sound down on this, but its tough not to.
as far as what the phone guy said,i talked all day with him about this--we sit next to each other everyday-- and ya know we have invested our whole lives and not to mention the

huge finacial investment in a 8,000 sf. megastore boasting over 500 phones (just in our cases) and easily over 3000 phones on hand,and a well stocked parts dept and fully staffed store that rely's on money's made from flashing to pay bills,when my neighbor at the tire store next door can now flash phones 50ft from my door and undercut me bigtime having no overhead or investment.

if it was up to me i could'nt/would'nt sell to anyone without a biz license or dealership. its a matter of integrity
did you know, for a premier cricket store in our market reqiures a 50 thousand dollar initial investment just in cricket phones and then they set the compensations so low that the local dealers must flash to make up the shortcommings for cricket corporate greed.

we charge 80 bucks for a full flash on android phones,with a full warranty,having said that we cant compete with 10 bucks,no one can

so you gotta expect alot of angry people that now feel like all there years of efforts and the thousands they spent on software are worthless

i dont know you steewped,but i am assuming you are the creator of this app and the software,and it sure seems to me that you should have put some guidelines in place.not doing so you may single handedly kill the entire market in the whole country,becomming the worlds best known 5 dollar flasher.

this site has never allowed or supported the 5 dollar flasher,or people trying to sell spc's for a dollar (same thing).

i would urge you to reconsider putting some guidelines in place and dont cut out the people who have invested there lives in this biz by giving it to every tom,dick,and harry that will never spend another dollar in a store cuz they dont have to anymore,or really there is no need for this site or all the other flashing sites around if the uneducated guy next door can simply plug and be done for 10 bucks...

ya know the legends in this biz are legends because they spent alot of time and work to accomplish something,you might be a legend to,but just not the same kind.

captainkirks
05-26-2011, 07:19 PM
Ok just tested the intecept, I will confirm the verizon mms are not coming in. Other carriers work perfect so the trouble is the hand off between verizon to cricket. Out going works perfect to any carrier. i will be talking with the programer to see if there is a fix for this. I personalty try it last month on this same phone and it did get incoming from verizon. I carry verizon myself(old demo line lost in there system lol) and is what I test it with. Something must have change you have my word we will get on it asap.

Besides that has anybody ran into any other phones with trouble, please let me know. Thanks again for all the great input.

captainkirks
05-26-2011, 07:34 PM
I would like to point one thing out, Rich and the phone guy are very good at what they do BUT they did not get there software from me. I assume its the same software I am selling that they got from my counterpart. Just want to say I have no hard feelings.

ArkieKDealer
05-26-2011, 07:58 PM
LG Vortex to Cricket did not work. The ip setting was left as "simple" and it loaded 12000 prl. *228 would not take after that either. Don't know if that was on cricket's end or due to the SPC being changed to 555555. Once I used workshop to change to mob + simple and the PRL to 42600 I was able to get 3G and was then able to load the mms per the instructions. I was able to send, but I was in a hurry and did not check receiving.

As you guys know...we all talk via email, PM, Palringo whatever. I am concerned that you guys are giving this away for free to every tom, dick and flasher.

captainkirks
05-26-2011, 08:27 PM
I think you guys are getting carry away with how many people have the software, i have 16 current customers who have money on there account. Of that 2 are muti stores and 6 were from when I was beta testing it.I think you guys understand how good it is but I not getting rich. My goal is to get to 100 total good accounts that use it once or twice a day.

The account is free but its no good with no money on it.

rich hathaway
05-26-2011, 08:38 PM
you know i didnt check ours but i am pretty sure 12000 is a prepaid prl.

and in fairness i am not using your software kirk it is magicphones,but all three are the same arnt they,i mean magic phones wont get pics from verizon and yours is the same and i am sure mf suite is the same.

does this support moment? i did not see it in the lineup.

r0mster
05-26-2011, 09:34 PM
As you guys know...we all talk via email, PM, Palringo whatever. I am concerned that you guys are giving this away for free to every tom, dick and flasher.

Lmao really? Do you really think that someone will work for 8 months to give something away for free? Seriously.

We are trying to run a business here. Its not a hobby on the weekends.

rich hathaway
05-26-2011, 10:27 PM
now wait a minute,i was under the impression that the software was free,it was the flashes that were 5 and 10 bucks.

and there was no qualifications to getting/using it,just pay 5 or 10 when you use it. is that wrong?

r0mster
05-27-2011, 12:26 AM
now wait a minute,i was under the impression that the software was free,it was the flashes that were 5 and 10 bucks.

and there was no qualifications to getting/using it,just pay 5 or 10 when you use it. is that wrong?

Well the exe is free to download yes. But you can't use the software without an account, and you cannot get an account without going through an authorized reseller.

I cannot speak for other resellers, personally I do not allow just anyone. I prefer to sell to techs and stores that I am familiar with or can find out about. Real business, none of this street jockey bs.

whitey10tc
05-27-2011, 12:32 AM

and there was no qualifications to getting/using it,just pay 5 or 10 when you use it. is that wrong?I think Password asked earlier if anybody could buy it and was answered "It is intended for dealers, not for individual use."

So while there may not be a qualification for one that is known in the flashing community, I believe that if Joe Blow from Kansas was inquiring to purchase it "questions" might be asked. The software itself is free, it is the PIN's "credits" that cost.

I will be reporting on the cricket Hero and Evo on Saturday and a couple feature phones also. But one I saw has a very short list is Sanyo for cricket. I'm still flashing the old ones like scp-5500 and 8100. LOL! So I would like to see some support for the older models also.

teKcirc
05-27-2011, 01:16 AM
I have a many LG Optimus S from Sprint need to flash and have a few question

- After flash, will the phone do *228 to program OK?
- What plan I need to use after full flash? Regular or Android plan?

Thanks

ownmart
05-27-2011, 03:07 AM
I have a many LG Optimus S from Sprint need to flash and have a few question

- After flash, will the phone do *228 to program OK?
- What plan I need to use after full flash? Regular or Android plan?

Thanks

not to be rude but are you new to flashing? you don't *228 full flashed phones that's one of the first things you learn when flashing, i believe the spc changes to 555555 as per the posts earlier, so you will have to zero it out. Personally I make all androids go on the android plan due to the 45 going in and out at least in my area

rich hathaway
05-27-2011, 08:59 AM
i am sure that is the reason it changes the spc to 5's so you cant ota and change the nv making the flash not work. we always use ota on all androids now because it ads nationwide or make it work in partner coverage,whatever it rights to the phone along with one of the "all in plans" will get the customer the sprint coverage. so i am pretty sure there will be no nationwide with phones flashed with this software unless the spc is changed back to 0's and the phone is ota'd, someone needs to try and make sure if its still gonna work after ota.

fyi cricket changed there ota about a month ago or so and it now works on androids usung the 60z,we tested it,flashed a phone drove to lawerence,ks {partner coverage only} with one that was ota'd an one that was'nt and it only works when the phone is ota'd after the flash,otherwise it roams on verizon.

being honest i could/would respect this software and the creator if it was regulated,and i mean really regulated to only be sold to dealers and professionals,otherwise it is truly the holy grail of the 5 dollar flasher. to me just saying well i am only gonna sell it to peeps i know is
not regulation,if the creator is seriously gonna enforce it ,then it will have concrete wording,disclaimers or something to that effect.

our community is pissed because the very thing we all hate (5 dollar flashers),is being handed to our customers,i mean you guys have been dealing with same thing we have the cl flashers and the idiots who kill the market for legitamate deslers who have paid the price to be legitamate. surly it is not that hard to understand.

obviously this product needs tested,there are many bugs,so really you need our help,so regulate it properly and dont break it off in our ass's
with selling it to our customers,your selling it to your customers as well, i mean kirk the guy that used to hit your store for a 50 dollar flash now does it his self and what do you get? a couple of bucks? while your making that decision for the rest of us to? how does that work? i choose the 50 bucks. and to keep my lights on.

sorry to vent guys, this is a forum for discussion.those are my thoughts,what do you guys think?

captainkirks
05-27-2011, 09:44 AM

This is why we ask for the information. To control who gets it. I do not see nobody going after houdinisoft or flashtotalk they sell the same type software.

Rich you seem to concern with the craiglist flasher. I know that the profits have went to **** with cricket as we our both dealers and that July first we are all totally screw. I have an ex employee who I fired for stealing and now dose $10 flashes on craiglist with the software he took from me. I can cry about it or look at ways to get that business back. I been in this business longer than anybody else, there will always be someone cheaper, we just have to be better.

The software has been out for 5 days and there been 1 or 2 phones that have bugs in it and small ones. What about the 150 others phones people are having no trouble with?

This is a software that makes flashing easy. Like it or not that what it was made for and that what it dose.

rich hathaway
05-27-2011, 10:44 AM
we charge 80bucks to full flash most droids,no matter how much better or how long we warranty it for we can neither compete or stay open if we must lower our prices to 10 bucks,
why do i gotta tell you this bro,this is something you already know.

i couldnt agree with you more about the new compensations,we only get 15 bucks unless we sell a new plan is bu***it.and they are gonna charge us for every phone we have in our inventory??? i will not order more cricket phones until this is in effect.

kirk please understand i could care less about the software and if every dealer in the country uses it,i hope you get rich off it,but it irritates the hell out of me if it is gonna be put in the hands of my customers and the idiots flashing without any real investment in this biz. so i will say it agian bro and you know it we cant compete with that.

all i am saying is that you guys need to regulate it fairly or you will kill the whole market period.

you cant argue with that it is a fact,the market will go down to 15 dollars a flash,and not only can no store survive with the new dealer compensations, but we cant survive with selling 15 dollar flashes either. its a fact.

teKcirc
05-27-2011, 10:46 AM
Captain,

I just want to know two thing about the software

- After full flash, can the LG Optimus do *228 or not?
- If it can't do *228 is there anyway I can manually enter MDN/MIN/SID?

I want to sale them pre-flash to cricket.

Thank you

rich hathaway
05-27-2011, 11:14 AM
it changes the spc to 555555 so you will have to use workshop to write mdn,min,sid,or change the spc to zero's then ota.but ota may change nv items making some features not work,i am gonna try that today and see what effect if any it has.i will report back.

captainkirks
05-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Rich said it correct, I look forward to see what Rich finds out. Maybe on androids we leave the spc at all zeros to allow the over the air programing, just an idea.

ArkieKDealer
05-27-2011, 11:49 AM
LG Vortex came back this AM. It's doubling up incoming messages from another Cricket line.

Edit: the rest of the story...

Customer came back this AM to do a # change on the phone. Since I didn't test incoming mms last night, I tested it. It is doubling up messages as previously mentioned and isn't receiving from a Verizon phone. Good on sending, though.

I went ahead and changed the number and reprogrammed the phone via CDMA WS and the phone wouldn't get on the net after that. Back into workshop and the phone wouldn't read the master info, either. I changed SPC back to zeros and OTAd the phone to get back and everything started working. Still doubling messages with new #.

captainkirks
05-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Confuse another cricket line? Message from another number?

ArkieKDealer
05-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Confuse another cricket line? Message from another number?

No. I was very thorough as I hate doing things twice.

r0mster
05-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Lol its soo funny that people are still talking about 'ruining the market', 'everyone having it', and '5$ flasher'. These little phrases have no business being in the same sentence as our software.

Everyone is so eager to point a finger at us when FTT has been stealing solutions and selling a super cheap easy solution (cheaper than us i am 99% sure) for YEARS. Everyone seems to push in the back of their minds that hundreds of business have had a fairly easy software they use everyday for YEARS now and it costs pennies. And guess what, the market LIVED.

The flashing market has been dying looooong before this software was a few characters in a txt file. Its the fault of this dogsh*t economy coupled with greed and poor action on flashers part to regulate their market. I am not saying that we ourselves are completely responsible, but it sure as hell isn't this software.

There are always people undercutting and selling garbage labor, in every business. That's why you step up and do a better job. A street rat will NEVER compare to a good technician, whether they have -------/easyflasher or not. So if you don't step up and keep up, then how can you honestly expect to keep your customers, they don't care if your a veteran flasher or a new one - they want the job done right.

This software has been out for less than a week and people are acting like Armageddon is coming. Yet we been giving out free info to anybody for years and let FTT thrive and not said a damn word.

I say thats being very hypocritical.

/end rant

Just my opinions/venting. I am not taking stabs at anyone. No need for hate mail and what not lol.

fdjordan
05-27-2011, 03:04 PM
I get the double notification as well on the EPIC (all notifications are turned off in stock app). Other than that so far everything is working great.

r0mster
05-27-2011, 06:37 PM
This solution isn't going to do anything to the market except improve it.

Putting free tutorials out for everyone to see is what drives 5$ flashers, and these 5$ do-it-yourself/all-in-one dvd. Those dvds are full of the free solutions posted in the forums not copies of easyflasher.

So when a 5$ flasher has the option of free tut or pay 10$...I would think their choice is obvious.

Some people may do stuff manually, but we prefer to automate the process so to avoid human error. That way you can make a mistake on mdn/min and thats it, instead of going through dozens of settings to find the culprit.

This software is no different from any other flashing software yet none of them are accused of anything like this, and they sell to ANYBODY with cash. And we don't. I still do not understand what is unclear about it. People before us have long ruined the market. If anything we are going to save flashing by putting the flashing back into the stores. Instead of fueling anyone with an internet connection.

rich hathaway
05-27-2011, 07:15 PM
This solution isn't going to do anything to the market except improve it.

Putting free tutorials out for everyone to see is what drives 5$ flashers, and these 5$ do-it-yourself/all-in-one dvd. Those dvds are full of the free solutions posted in the forums not copies of easyflasher.

So when a 5$ flasher has the option of free tut or pay 10$...I would think their choice is obvious.

Some people may do stuff manually, but we prefer to automate the process so to avoid human error. That way you can make a mistake on mdn/min and thats it, instead of going through dozens of settings to find the culprit.

This software is no different from any other flashing software yet none of them are accused of anything like this, and they sell to ANYBODY with cash. And we don't. I still do not understand what is unclear about it. People before us have long ruined the market. If anything we are going to save flashing by putting the flashing back into the stores. Instead of fueling anyone with an internet connection.

dude i am not sure who you are i assume you are from m-f suite. but i specifically asked kirk if this was for sale to ne1 and the reply was it is for sale to who ever wants it.
so if that doesnt mean ne thing then why does you saying its not mean ne thing?

and you know the free tuts are for peeps that have the pst's like workshop and others that cost money,that the 5 dollar flashers dont have.

dont complain about the free solutions because are we to believe that this software doesnt incorporate any of that??? hell yes it does,everything in there was derived from the free tuts.because there isnt one thing in there that we cant find the same result for in one of the forums for free,except maybe mms on the samung droids.thats the only thing that isnt free,and actually there is many apn's out there some may be working,some may not.
me- i have a software that puts mms on every single droid made with the excption of thunderbolt.it takes about 10 seconds to run it uses the native mms on the phone not an app.

am i selling it yes,to anyone ...absolutly not.why..because i am responsible,i am not saying your not.but i was told this suite is for sale to ne 1 peroid.

enough said lets put this to bed....time will tell. lets just get on with the testing of it and the fixing of it to make it better...so our wifes and helpers that use it dont look like dummies..lol
oh and houdini is junk and only flashes t&t so never was a threat.

r0mster
05-27-2011, 07:53 PM
The suite is by no means a collaboration of free software. The mms is the same for all droids not just samsungs, and is defiantly not the only original thing.

We know we are responsible for what we do. We defiantly don't want to kill the market that is fueled by our users. Its not in our interest to lose money.

All the licenses are tightly controlled by a few people, and when issues occur - we can always pull the plug.

rich hathaway
05-27-2011, 08:59 PM
ok glad you reafirmed,but you must think i am an idiot if you expect me to believe that you and yours invented some new way to flash phones....laugh...laugh---
you mean to tell me that you dont change the prl's or dont change the sid or you dont write the mdn,min,ppp,pap,am,um users and passes and all the other things that we do to when we flash phones ??? and they still work?? thats awesome,but unfortunaly not true... you arent doing anything different from any other person that flashes phones bro. the only thing different is you have a simple little app instead of using the what came on the phone,your software is not anything other than a bot that follows a prewritten agenda that does exaclty what all of us do,except for the app someone wrote that we havent ever used.

a new idea? only the using of an mms app instead of the client that came on the phone,which is cool,but everything else was done by someone else first,you didnt invent the prl or the changing of it or any of the rest of it but the app.and you know what? its all posted for free..so i guess it is as you put it a colaboration of others work that is freeware for the most part. ..right?

it a cool software, but you cant claim credit for using others accomplisments,lots of peeps have been banned from lots of forums for doing that.

everyone here knows my opinion on this is properly regulated this is a pretty damn good tool,but not properly regulated it will hurt us all and if evryone gets it it will make flashing phones a thing of the past for alot of good tech's and that would suck.

r0mster
05-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Rich what are you talking about I never claimed that we invented flashing nor did i say we invented a new method that doesn't involve prl, mdn, whatever.

The basics of flashing will always be the same. We just said that this is a new type of software that is by far the easiest to use.

It seems like no matter how much I explain myself, there is still so much confusion.

Its simple. We incorporated traditional flashing methods, improved on them to make the process error-less and much faster at the same time. The software developer owns every single device and has written a lot of original flashing work. Not writing PRL or any other required task, but a better more efficient method of changing the required settings in order for the phone to work.

It seems like people think that this is some Frankenstein that took solutions and methods and threw them in a pile. This is original software that flashes phones in its own way. There no other software that does it exactly the same way. Is there software that flashes a phone by doing the same functions as what we sell? Hell ya. There is tons of stuff that will write prl, mdn, min, whatever. But our software does it in its own custom designed way.

I know what people get banned for. I have banned 100s on my forum.

Neither me nor kirk have claimed to be invent flashing or how its done. We are salesmen for a software developer. We are not inventors.

wthigon
05-27-2011, 10:04 PM
This topic quickly turned into a -----ing ---t storm. Will all you ---holes stop ----ching about who's got a bigger dick and how much you've been in the flashing business and ----ing tell me how much this **** is so I can buy it and make money to feed starving children in africa.

r0mster
05-27-2011, 10:11 PM
This topic quickly turned into a ----- -----storm. Will all you -------- stop bitching about who's got a bigger dick and how much you've been in the flashing business and ------ing tell me how much this **** is so I can buy it and make money to feed starving children in africa.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Post #3

steewped
05-27-2011, 10:24 PM
pfff we all know my dick is the biggest so lets stop there I'm going to look into some of this stuff and see what I can make happen.

wthigon
05-27-2011, 10:28 PM
So you registered just to say that?

rich hathaway
05-27-2011, 10:28 PM
This topic quickly turned into a ***** **** storm. Will all you ***holes stop bitching about who's got a bigger dick and how much you've been in the flashing business and ****ng tell me how much this **** is so I can buy it and make money to feed starving children in africa.

bro were just having a slightly heated discussion about it,your the only one using fowl language. you should calm the language a bit we are a pg13 forum still i believe.

oh and a**hole is the nicest thing i've been called all day

wthigon
05-27-2011, 10:45 PM
oh and a**hole is the nicest thing i've been called all day

You're welcome....?

Anyway, pricing info please...

rich hathaway
05-27-2011, 11:12 PM
read the thread dude,its posted in the thread and when you ask before steewped answered you.

r0mster
05-27-2011, 11:22 PM
Actually i answered with the link. But its cool lol

captainkirks
05-27-2011, 11:43 PM
No more venting anybody, I am to old my heart can't take it.

I tested a bunch of android phones today with ownmart help, we confirm a few things. Double mms notification. The phone dose work better if it is program *228 after flash, (I will see it we can change the spc on androids back to zero) I think custom roms have more trouble than factory. No incoming mms from verizon. We are working on everything as I post.

We did two lg optimus today, one got double mms notification one did not. trying to figure why.

We are like a big family here lets keep it that way

Most of all enjoy this Memorial Day Weekend and spend some time with your family!!!

captainkirks
05-27-2011, 11:45 PM
You're welcome....?

Anyway, pricing info please...

pm been sent

amoamare
05-28-2011, 01:35 AM
Captain, thanks for taking a look in to it and not being a d!ck about it. Like i stated before, i was only reported what i seen and this is what i saw. To have users (user) tell me i'm basically an idiot and dont know how to follow simple instructions was not needed in anyway. We've all been around a long time. Trust me i know. I can point out all the begining people who started flashing sense the day the first sanyo was released and the day cricket launched.

Have a nice day.

VicFreeze
05-28-2011, 04:10 AM
I have been reading through this since the beginning..even tried to post using TapaTalk but this site conks out with that app. Anyway, I just wanted to throw in 2 cents about this notion that a phone has to be *228ed in order to get partner coverage. I have yet to *228 a flashed phone other than ROMed WebOS phones or a monster flashed old school Moto. Everything else really has just needed the proper PRL and SID and it is legit. This software uses the latest and great PRL and, I'm sure, is able to be pushed updates whenever the next latest and greatest smartphone PRL comes out.

As for any other noted issues...some are there, but I'm sure the makers/coders/managers will work on fixing them. I may not necessarily agree with all of the ways access/lack of access is discussed in detail in an open forum (I would personally prefer that ALL pricing info is kept confidential to those that qualify for membership) but it isn't MY software to control. You guys have got to understand that the folks over the head of this software, hopefully, do NOT want to be handling nickle and dime transactions and accounts with casual end-users and $5 flashers that pay a little here and there..so they will/should certainly be aiming at real deal accounts that have a track record to paying regularly or at least have a rep somewhere on the scene.

In short, I would think that this software is meant to make life easier for the PROFESSIONAL but it's execution of release has shown to be an confusing threat to a good number of folks. My suggestion is to slice off public information of pricing (prevent the random user floating on here to find out that a store is charging them 50-80 bucks for a 5-10 dollar operation..maybe less if they are unlimited). This particular forum doesn't seem to have a restrictive section to prevent my joe-blow customer from coming here to see this right here either. I only hope that they don't figure out a way or be granted access to get a batch of $50 worth of credits and flash a few phones then become an "expert"... I'm assuming Kirk was taken out of context with the "whoever wants it, gets it" quote. With all of the effort put into this software, you and I HAVE to give these guys more credit than that to think they would allow that to happen...in the end, it would do more bad than good for them too.

mobilefreedom
05-28-2011, 04:43 AM
I checked out MF Suite, Magical Phones and Easy Flasher. All have great potential as Houdinikillers. MF Suite's list of supported phone is still thin at 150 models and most of them that aren't Cricket (not available in my market anyway) are either unsupported or Talk/text only.

I think the day when the iphone cdma is on the list for a full flash (it will probably justifiably cost more) and most of the byod cdma carriers are supported (Blue Wireless, Pocket, Revol, NTelos/Frawg, Mobi PCS, etc) then there will be a full market for it.

I take that back, I don't see the iphone cdma being put on there anytime soon. It will have a custom flash...

Anyway, I wish all of the products good luck. They are a great alternative to Houdini and for pros who have lots of shops and don't have the skilled manpower required to do all the flashing...

Are they a replacement for a skilled flasher with the latest version of Workshop? Hell no...

r0mster
05-28-2011, 05:48 AM
Exactly. Its gonna take a hell of a lot more that software to replace a good technician. That's why most good techs have no problem finding employment. The demand for good labor will never lower.

This is just a time saver. Not a people re-placer lol.

VicFreeze
05-28-2011, 06:00 AM
Exactly. Its gonna take a hell of a lot more that software to replace a good technician. That's why most good techs have no problem finding employment. The demand for good labor will never lower.

This is just a time saver. Not a people re-placer lol.

Indeed

captainkirks
05-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Thanks everybody looks like we are heading into a positive direction.

ArkieKDealer
05-28-2011, 08:41 AM
So aside from the documented problems with Androids, can we assume the feature/html phone flashes are fairly painless? Samsung Intensity or LG Env for example.

rich hathaway
05-28-2011, 09:09 AM
I have been reading through this since the beginning..even tried to post using TapaTalk but this site conks out with that app. Anyway, I just wanted to throw in 2 cents about this notion that a phone has to be *228ed in order to get partner coverage. I have yet to *228 a flashed phone other than ROMed WebOS phones or a monster flashed old school Moto. Everything else really has just needed the proper PRL and SID and it is legit. This software uses the latest and great PRL and, I'm sure, is able to be pushed updates whenever the next latest and greatest smartphone PRL comes out.

As for any other noted issues...some are there, but I'm sure the makers/coders/managers will work on fixing them. I may not necessarily agree with all of the ways access/lack of access is discussed in detail in an open forum (I would personally prefer that ALL pricing info is kept confidential to those that qualify for membership) but it isn't MY software to control. You guys have got to understand that the folks over the head of this software, hopefully, do NOT want to be handling nickle and dime transactions and accounts with casual end-users and $5 flashers that pay a little here and there..so they will/should certainly be aiming at real deal accounts that have a track record to paying regularly or at least have a rep somewhere on the scene.

In short, I would think that this software is meant to make life easier for the PROFESSIONAL but it's execution of release has shown to be an confusing threat to a good number of folks. My suggestion is to slice off public information of pricing (prevent the random user floating on here to find out that a store is charging them 50-80 bucks for a 5-10 dollar operation..maybe less if they are unlimited). This particular forum doesn't seem to have a restrictive section to prevent my joe-blow customer from coming here to see this right here either. I only hope that they don't figure out a way or be granted access to get a batch of $50 worth of credits and flash a few phones then become an "expert"... I'm assuming Kirk was taken out of context with the "whoever wants it, gets it" quote. With all of the effort put into this software, you and I HAVE to give these guys more credit than that to think they would allow that to happen...in the end, it would do more bad than good for them too.

ya know we do have a section in the forum called "dealer forum" that is a limited access part of the forum,and now that i think about it this should have posted there if it truely is gonna be meant for dealers. anybody got a prob with movin it there??

if you need access to it contact whitey--kirk what do you think about about relocating this thread?

captainkirks
05-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Rich

Its need to say in the open forum for a few reason, I sign drkcorba up today he is not a dealer, but there are few that give more help than he dose. If it was in the dealer forum he would not have been able to see it. Nobody has posted in the dealer forum in a long time also.

There is a large banner just like your on most pages that advertise the other program like mine(M F Suite) Have you ask for that to be taken down or is it just me you seem to after. I try to be nice and defuse the situation everytime to keep everyone happy. It seem your out for me more than the program, You are the only person who has had negative thing to say about it and you got it from someone else. Everyone else loves the program. If you don't like the program don't use it.We all know that less than 10 percent of the people on here are dealers. People have told me to give it free to people in your hometown just to piss you off, I am more mature than that. Now you need to act mature and let me run my business.

People who know me know I don't get upset to easy but enough is enough. I tried of all the BS from you.

ArkieKDealer
05-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Can't we all just get along...<tear>

Interersting how the thread on this site actually has some useful info on it while similar threads on other forums don't have much aside from advertising that the software is ready and "now available."

My two cents...I think it needs some more beta testing. I flash more Androids than anything and the fact that there is a glaring MMS bug will prevent me from using this on those phones. I didn't get a response about html/feature phones though. Are the Androids the only phones that have issues? What PRL is loaded on most phones or does that change from phone to phone?

r0mster
05-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Lol i had like no comments or nothing in my mf suite thread. This thread got like 2k views in 5 days lol. Grrr

whitey10tc
05-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Here's my take on this thread.

It's a useful tool, I haven't had much time to tool around with it but I hope to over this holiday weekend. I can not confirm any of the Androids yet because I've been using some 2.3 ROMS that don't cooperate with easyflasher.

For pricing, I see both sides.... It would suck for a customer to see that it only costs X amount for the dealer, BUT... how would they know your using it?

As for it being sold to Joe Blow, it has been answered by many people manytimes. It's intended for dealers and professionals alike. Not for individual use.

As for moving this thread, I don't see any reasons to, it doesn't have anything really private "for dealers only" in it. Except for a few mentions about cricket new plans to stick it to the dealer in July. LOL!

For the MF suite banner, it is a paid ad and does not violate any rules with the forum or any other terms with other advertisers. When the easyflasher banner is ready it's welcome also.

For the members that want to come in get upset and use inappropriate language..... DON'T! We are a civilized forum, the fowl language is against forum rules and violates hosting policies and agreements the forum owners have with advertisers.

So to conclude let's get the thread back on subject "EASYFLASHER", not about the CL flashers, "can't call them $5 flashers" or how it should be moved.

We have alot of great input here and I hope that Kirk and the creator can put it all to good use. Now add somemore of the older phones. I Love my Sanyo! LOL!

Have a good Holiday everyone!

rich hathaway
05-28-2011, 03:03 PM
ok bro,here is the deal. this is the pm you sent me---

now,wouldnt that piss you off??

i am not out to get you,as a matter of fact every you call me i help you,do i not?

i have always been nice,tell you how to do whatever it is you need help with.

you are one of us (struggling dealers trying to keep our doors open) and now your gonna stab us all in the back,or at least the pm says you are,but now your saying your not selling it to anyone?????

which is it bro?

i am not "out for you" so for the last time chill out man.
i think that is a punk move to sell it to anyone, thats all.. no matter if its you or mf-suite or magic phones. end of story.

you should be happy this thread is blowin up and controversial,its gettin you alot of publicity.

you should have bought that space if you wanted it.not my fault.
and the punks who told you to sell it in my area are just mad they cant flash the phones
without it. and im sure they dont have a couple hundred thousand dollars invested in anything like i do,they just sit and wait for someone to realese or post s**t they can leach.
you of all people should understand exactly where im comming from,you been in this biz since the bagphone days bro.

and the only reason i suggested it be moved was that vicfreeze posted this--

" I may not necessarily agree with all of the ways access/lack of access is discussed in detail in an open forum (I would personally prefer that ALL pricing info is kept confidential to those that qualify for membership) but it isn't MY software to control. "

ya know i didnt move the thread,and wasnt going to, i just asked your opinion bro.

so dude ive said it till im blue in the face,i think it is a good tool,my opinion is that it should be properly regulated..thats it. that dont make me a d*ck.

im that anyway lol

but chill man,your in the drivers seat.right?

captainkirks
05-28-2011, 03:11 PM

Interersting how the thread on this site actually has some useful info on it while similar threads on other forums don't have much aside from advertising that the software is ready and "now available."

My two cents...I think it needs some more beta testing. I flash more Androids than anything and the fact that there is a glaring MMS bug will prevent me from using this on those phones. I didn't get a response about html/feature phones though. Are the Androids the only phones that have issues? What PRL is loaded on most phones or does that change from phone to phone?

Do you have one with the mms double I would like to try something to see if it fixes it. I going to pm you my cell

r0mster
05-28-2011, 03:48 PM

Your making it seem like there are huge problems with the software. This is false. There seems to be a couple of specific issues with your phones. There have been 1000's of phones flashed with this software in the last 6 months with 0 issues. Will some phones have issues?, of coarse, but 99% of the time its the phone/flasher and not the software. I guarantee that. Flashing process is the same every time, therefore the software doesn't make a mistake.

Now we know about a couple of mms bugs that pop-up occasinaly and we are working on a fix, but double notification (who cares anyway really...do people really send/recieve that many pics...no) is an easy fix, hell you can just remove the stock app if its that big of deal.

As far as having info on the software, i am not sure who you are referring to, but the info is meant to be private. We can't answer all questions up front, thats why we post in threads so we can have people discuss any possible issues.

captainkirks
05-28-2011, 04:41 PM
ok bro,here is the deal. this is the pm you sent me---

now,wouldnt that piss you off??

i am not out to get you,as a matter of fact every you call me i help you,do i not?

i have always been nice,tell you how to do whatever it is you need help with.

you are one of us (struggling dealers trying to keep our doors open) and now your gonna stab us all in the back,or at least the pm says you are,but now your saying your not selling it to anyone?????

which is it bro?

i am not "out for you" so for the last time chill out man.
i think that is a punk move to sell it to anyone, thats all.. no matter if its you or mf-suite or magic phones. end of story.

you should be happy this thread is blowin up and controversial,its gettin you alot of publicity.

you should have bought that space if you wanted it.not my fault.
and the punks who told you to sell it in my area are just mad they cant flash the phones
without it. and im sure they dont have a couple hundred thousand dollars invested in anything like i do,they just sit and wait for someone to realese or post s**t they can leach.
you of all people should understand exactly where im comming from,you been in this biz since the bagphone days bro.

and the only reason i suggested it be moved was that vicfreeze posted this--

" I may not necessarily agree with all of the ways access/lack of access is discussed in detail in an open forum (I would personally prefer that ALL pricing info is kept confidential to those that qualify for membership) but it isn't MY software to control. "

ya know i didnt move the thread,and wasnt going to, i just asked your opinion bro.

so dude ive said it till im blue in the face,i think it is a good tool,my opinion is that it should be properly regulated..thats it. that dont make me a d*ck.

im that anyway lol

but chill man,your in the drivers seat.right?

You are so misleading start from the beginning and show all the pms.

That was a reply from a phone call of you asking me to set up someone you knew. If someone I use to trust calls me on my phone to set up an account for them I do it base on how I know them. You recommend this person and gave me his information. Why would I pm you with someone else information. As far as the dealer you twist stuff so far around, on the phone you told me he was a phone store but not a cricket dealer thats how the "I sell to anybody."

You keep making yourself look more like a jerk everytime you speak.

rich hathaway
05-28-2011, 05:17 PM
so now we resort to name calling? i ask you if you sell to anyone.

i mean what part of your pm saying and i quote "I SELL TO ANYONE" dont you understand?

how is that misleading-your just mad cuz now everyone is saying were only gonna sell to dealers

no matter what you call me it is a fact you wrote me saying and told me when i called you. I SELL TO ANYONE. ITS RIGHT THERE IN PIC.

now yer mad at me for it,,grow up. why dont we just drop it bro.

how can you not understand that is aggrivating for all dealers?

if that was me doin it to you then you would be mad to.

and chill with the name calling bro,i spend countless hours here helping people goin out of my way for peeps i dont even know--

including you,and spend time i could be making money doing stuff for others for free---not my definition of jerk!

r0mster
05-28-2011, 06:09 PM
How is this aggravating dealers? If anything they are overjoyed. The software saves time and eliminates human error for the most part.

The people that are aggravated are the ones who realize their half-ass work won't pass anymore. Anyone that knows what they are doing should have nothing to worry about.

rich hathaway
05-28-2011, 06:24 PM
i mean if it is being sold to anyone bro.thats it.

kirks just mad i posted him saying he would sell to anyone.

thats what is aggrivating.

its great if only sold to dealers and responsible people( like dave.)

but will hurt all flashing stores if not regulated. havnt i said that like a thousand times.

no matter how good we are ,we cant compete or live on 15 dollar flashes

thats all.lets drop it.

ArkieKDealer
05-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Your making it seem like there are huge problems with the software. This is false. There seems to be a couple of specific issues with your phones. There have been 1000's of phones flashed with this software in the last 6 months with 0 issues. Will some phones have issues?, of coarse, but 99% of the time its the phone/flasher and not the software. I guarantee that. Flashing process is the same every time, therefore the software doesn't make a mistake.

Now we know about a couple of mms bugs that pop-up occasinaly and we are working on a fix, but double notification (who cares anyway really...do people really send/recieve that many pics...no) is an easy fix, hell you can just remove the stock app if its that big of deal.

As far as having info on the software, i am not sure who you are referring to, but the info is meant to be private. We can't answer all questions up front, thats why we post in threads so we can have people discuss any possible issues.

Don't ask for input then be condescending to people willing to give it. I've been a cricket dealer for 7+ years and started selling telephones when bag phones were a big deal. I admit I'm not a CDMA guru but I can hold my own, but I am a cell phone guru after 13+ years.

1) Loading PRL 12000 in a Droid and disabling the ability to OTA a phone is a serious flaw.
2) Not changing ip settings to mob + simple on a Droid is a flaw.
3) Not receiving messages from 2nd largest cell phone carrier (Verizon) is a serious flaw.
4) Doubling MMS messages isn't serious, but it's still a flaw.

I got my copy from Kirk and my questions are directed at him as he's offered me support. He's been friendly and straightforward any time I've dealt with him. Frankly, you can ignore my posts.

And if I was the developer I'd question who I was letting represent me. Do you want helpful, friendly sales people who want to make your product better and give you a good reputation? Or do you want someone confrontational and condescending?

r0mster
05-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Don't ask for input then be condescending to people willing to give it. I've been a cricket dealer for 7+ years and started selling telephones when bag phones were a big deal. I admit I'm not a CDMA guru but I can hold my own, but I am a cell phone guru after 13+ years.

1) Loading PRL 12000 in a Droid and disabling the ability to OTA a phone is a serious flaw.
2) Not changing ip settings to mob + simple on a Droid is a flaw.
3) Not receiving messages from 2nd largest cell phone carrier (Verizon) is a serious flaw.
4) Doubling MMS messages isn't serious, but it's still a flaw.

I got my copy from Kirk and my questions are directed at him as he's offered me support. He's been friendly and straightforward any time I've dealt with him. Frankly, you can ignore my posts.

And if I was the developer I'd question who I was letting represent me. Do you want helpful, friendly sales people who want to make your product better and give you a good reputation? Or do you want someone confrontational and condescending?

I was neither. I clarified what what was a general statement. And showed a possible alternative to a minor issue. Having one phone not recieve mms is not an issue with the software, if 100's of flashes of that same phone were done with 100% success, its the phone.

teKcirc
05-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Captian,

Don't know if you got my PM or I'm not qualify to use your software ?????????

Please reply

Thank you

captainkirks
05-28-2011, 09:30 PM
I feel we have all made our points and you decided what you want for your self.

I am closing this thread and there will be a new thread for support made.