PDA

View Full Version : CDMA Workshop LG Ally / LG Vortex

contrema1
05-19-2011, 04:55 PM
I have been able to get cdma workshop to connect to each of these devices via the serial port, but I can not get CDMA workshop to read. It always says Failed phone does not answer. I have tried a few usb cables, and i have had non android models work just fine on the same cables with CDMA workshop. Not sure if there is something i am missing... Thank for any help!

rich hathaway
06-04-2011, 08:59 AM
you gotta use the dm tab in workshop to read them,i think its the samsung tab that works for ally,but it wont read from the read button.

elanoralph19
07-31-2011, 04:01 AM
I would like to buy some good quality lg optimus skin cover for my wife. It’s her birthday and wants to give her a good one. I tried other sites but not worthily or you can say, can’t find the right thing in skin cover, don’t how to judge the skin cover for the lg mobile.
**Link Removed**

rich hathaway
07-31-2011, 11:51 AM
I would like to buy some good quality lg optimus skin cover for my wife. It’s her birthday and wants to give her a good one. I tried other sites but not worthily or you can say, can’t find the right thing in skin cover, don’t how to judge the skin cover for the lg mobile.

dude this is clearly thread hijacking. so this is where i tell you that this is to serve as a warning and that thread hijacking is against forum rules and that the rules are located in my sig or on the main page of the forum,but you gotta know most of that already,even though you have only one post
this cant be the first forum youve been to.the only way to keep our forum clean and neat is to follow the rules,so please in the future just simply start your own thread and dont hijack someone else's. thanks.

whitey10tc
08-01-2011, 03:25 PM
**Link Removed**
Spam link removed. Really did you not think some one would eventually catch on to it. If you feel you want to advertise feel free to contact us for pricing.