PDA

View Full Version : lg optimus Dianostic mode?

viper
05-17-2011, 02:12 PM
anyone know how to do it?

i have tried putting the phone in debug mode, but i still cant connect in cdmaworkshop

rich hathaway
05-17-2011, 02:51 PM
i am doing one (sprint) right now. i just select debug and thats it,so if its not working for you,change port and or cable or check drivers and restart yer pc.

aschwiso
05-17-2011, 02:57 PM
If your port is showing up it should connect. Thing is some of those phones will connect but not read. so just go to security and send your spc. It should connect so you can flash.

rich hathaway
05-17-2011, 04:26 PM
just because your port shows up does not mean it will connect,and for the phones that require the use of a pst,if you can not read it then you can not flash it.think about it,if you cant read it then how can you send anything to it and expect it to be written? if it wont be read then it is not communicating with the pst you are using.
so we have to be able to read to be able to write to the phones.

viper
05-17-2011, 10:12 PM
looks like you both turned out to be right. i did a restart and connected without reading and was able to overwrite spc. now i just need to find a way to get data to work.

thanks for the help

rich hathaway
05-17-2011, 10:50 PM
for no proxy you have to write the evdo tab set mip to sip&mip use the 60z plan and list as model m6000 and data will work

viper
05-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Im flashing it to PagePlus. i did an EVO before, so im attempting another droid phone.

robert.hewes
05-19-2011, 10:32 AM
I've been messing around with a Virgin Mobile one this week and I had to turn the phone completely off in order for diagnostic mode to kick in. If the phone is off and you plug it in via USB your PC should be able to read the phone with the standard set of tools.

rich hathaway
05-19-2011, 10:55 AM
interesting, i played with a vm last week for a customer and had some troubles connecting,but i did not try with pwr off.nice tip bro.