PDA

View Full Version : Sprint Palm Pixi catastrophe!!!

David Inman
05-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Wow, So I've spent countless hours, 10 hours straight this time, trying to get the msl code for this Palm Pixi. Today i actually found out how to roll back the OS, i rolled back 1.4.5 to 1.4.1 thinking i had it all figured out. Yet i still have no luck with reading the SPC location even trying the many, many different locations i've came across.

I've got everything down, Activation bypass, usb bypass, enable Dun & Diag modes(drivers work like a charm) , i've gained root access using the developer mode, python and putty. I've got the Pixi to show up in cdma workshop, im Qpst, Unicdma but yet after all the friken stupid hex files i've extracted and went through i still didn't find jack squat!:mad:

So please anyone, i know im headed in the right direction, for all i know im pratically there, but i just don't know anymore [Only registered and activated users can see links] Anyone, Someone, Can you have the heart to help me out? I was told to google things before i ask or post well I've GOOGLED all i can, like i said i've spent 10 hours straight just tonight/today on this! Someones help would be greatly appreciated! :(

The current os im running on my Sprint Palm Pixi is the 1.4.1...

whitey10tc
05-13-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm sure that you've tried this tutorial already
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Also are you trying to flash it, or just want/eed the SPC? You can purchase the SPC's from many sources located in the stores and more tab. Although it could take 24 business hrs to get it.

If you let us know,
what version CDMA WS you're using?
If you're flashing it?
And what addresses you've tried?
it might help us help you a little better.

Boooooommm
05-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Find the readable memory range for your Pixi, dump the memory of the phone of the largest range and browse through it yourself using a Hex editor or even Wordpad. Palm Pixi and Pre both have the SPC very easily readable.... you can just open a Hex Editor and look around in the ASCII for combinations of lonely 6 numbers and try them. The SPC is located in more than one place, so it should give you a good hint of where it should be. My advice of course is to first check around the locations you are being told the SPC is found as it probably is around there, just in a different address.

msnuser111
06-01-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm REALLY surprised no one has stated the obvious solution to this yet... Sign in to your sprint account,go to manage your device,hit activate a new device,type in the meid of an old phone,do the switch over and wait a few minutes for it to process the activation,then go back to the same screen and give it the meid of the pixi,it will take you to a screen saying it will try auto activation,if that doesn't work,blah blah blah here's two 6 digit codes it will ask for... one of those 2 is your MSL. in most cases its the second one,but I have had it be the first one a few times too,the sprint site is weird like that.

rich hathaway
06-02-2011, 10:37 AM
I'm REALLY surprised no one has stated the obvious solution to this yet... Sign in to your sprint account,go to manage your device,hit activate a new device,type in the meid of an old phone,do the switch over and wait a few minutes for it to process the activation,then go back to the same screen and give it the meid of the pixi,it will take you to a screen saying it will try auto activation,if that doesn't work,blah blah blah here's two 6 digit codes it will ask for... one of those 2 is your MSL. in most cases its the second one,but I have had it be the first one a few times too,the sprint site is weird like that.

i think most the peeps looking for the spc/msl for the palms are trying to flash them,hence no sprint acct.so it would be difficult for them to do this,so we have to scan/read for it,or just call me or someone else that sells them and buy it.