PDA

View Full Version : HTC EVO 4G On Boost Mobile What Is The Best Rom

ernietech
05-05-2011, 12:14 AM
hi i have my htc evo on boost mobile tryed a couple of roms but some dont let me use the esp to setup mms so i wanted to know what would be the best rom

Scuba
05-05-2011, 09:11 AM
hi i have my htc evo on boost mobile tryed a couple of roms but some dont let me use the esp to setup mms so i wanted to know what would be the best rom

ernietech...I always use the stock sprint rom..it seems to work the best.I havent seen a custom rom made for boost yet but havent really looked.

tizman
05-05-2011, 11:02 AM

I have a Fresh Rom on Boost! Works great! (this rom excludes all of the sprint crap)

Boooooommm
05-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Anything AOSP based should be PERFECT for Boost since Sense has the classic voicemail support stripped. If you use Sense, unless you install voicemail notifier (which is VERY annoying), you won't be able to tell when you've received a new voicemail. I personally prefer MIUI but Cyanogen should be as good. :)

ernietech
05-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Yes I Tryed All Works Great Only Thing Any Rom That Is Aosp I Can't Setup MMS

Boooooommm
05-12-2011, 02:58 PM
You can set up MMS on sense... and flash to AOSP after! :)

Skyydragon
06-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Stock Gingerbread or Virus's Kingdom Rom works with everything including MMS and Voicemail...at least now I get my notifications.

infamous00827
07-30-2011, 07:54 PM
i had myn's warm Z 2 point 2 for a while, everything worked perfectly, except i couldn't access diag mode. had to flash to a different rom that supported it and then flash back when i wanted to access cdma ws or qpst/qxdm

rosemark7
12-06-2011, 08:08 PM
i have evo 4g flashed for boost.it was done using revolutionary s-off. can i continue with recovery
if i put superuser on sd/card? if no, what should i do?
thanks