PDA

View Full Version : TUTORIAL How To Fully Flash Samsung Facinate TO CRICKET

changoleon
04-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Ok Guys Just Tring To Make a name in The Flashing World So i Came uP With this verry Simple Tutorial

REQUIREMENTS
1-MUSt Be ROOTED
2-MUST HAVE QPST build215 or Higher OR CW-3.6
3-HIT THAnKS after All I did take Some Time making This
4-IDK Good Common Knowledge

LESTS BeGin First Of you are gonna need to Put phone in Deluging mode so that you may Root it i use this to root [Only registered and activated users can see links] run the super onclick.exe and Viola you will Be rooter simple as 1-2-3

once Root has been achieved go head and enable dial up mode so that your computer may recognize it as a device Settings>Wireless&Networks>Dial Up Networking make Sure its Checked !! plug in your Phone and depending What you are using I you are Using Look at illustrations Below

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Uploaded with ImageShack.us ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Uploaded with ImageShack.us ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ok MMS Ok i have included The attached File Here just Open In Note pad and replace the number With yours

1-install apn backup and restore and backup your apn copy and paste the apn settings on the attached File to the ones in your phone so that you may over Write hit yes restore and viola mms should work in and out

APN SETTTINGS 102

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' standalone='yes' ?>
<apns count="1">
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
</apns>

ArkieKDealer
04-29-2011, 09:20 AM
Have you tried this without rooting? I don't see any steps that require it, but maybe I'm mistaken.

rich hathaway
04-29-2011, 11:15 AM
the rooting would come in handy for multimedia,but not neccassary for no proxy t-t-web

changoleon
04-29-2011, 01:59 PM
Have you tried this without rooting? I don't see any steps that require it, but maybe I'm mistaken.

yea but mms Wont Work i have also Noticed That This will not Work On the $45 Dollar plan Even With the proxy settings added via any cut for some reason it just Wont connect so please make sure you are on the 55 dolllar android plan