PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Best Evo Rom For Cricket

changoleon
04-21-2011, 02:39 PM
OK Guys just What To Know what is The Best Rom For Cricket I usually flash customers Phones With The Stock Rom Everything Works But just recently got a customer that Does not want sprint bloat ware and wants the Phone To say cricket wen it powers up go figure just want To know what roms are there so that i may have one im using workshop and droid flash tool with stock rom to get everything Working running latest rom on sprint Witch is 3.70.651.1 this so Something compatible With This because i don't wanna mess With radios and what not Thanks For your Input and please no Smart a** comments like Goggle is your Friend or have you tried the search Button if you don't Want to help Don't Just let me know What works For you guys best because im not a fan of roms but i like to give Good customer service So i said y not and Well here i am just let me know will be looking forward towards your input

whitey10tc
04-21-2011, 02:55 PM
there are a few custom roms on xda that don't have the bloat ware. As for boot screens one might need to be made. I can post some links tonight.

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk

changoleon
04-21-2011, 03:10 PM
there are a few custom roms on xda that don't have the bloat ware. As for boot screens one might need to be made. I can post some links tonight.

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk

thanks Whitey looking Forward To it

whitey10tc
04-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Here's the Jimmy ROM from xda
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

A link to xda's evo ROM section
There's to many to post.
and a little info on boot animations
good luck and let us know how it goes.

changoleon
04-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Thanks So i went ahead and tried jimmies V ROM for The evo But the droid tool wont work with it i flashed it back to stock and it does Ive also tried Other Rom But no such luck droid tool just manages to write auto start but not u2nl so i went back stock tride root tool and sure enough droid tool worked arg i dont wanna do all that mannualy

Wrecked Johnson
04-22-2011, 01:47 AM
on android plan no need for u2nl and autostart just bump up your plan also ztahoez has roms on xda for cricket. and amoamare has a super sweet rom for your phone but it will cost you, well worth it tho

changoleon
04-22-2011, 02:18 PM
on android plan no need for u2nl and autostart just bump up your plan also ztahoez has roms on xda for cricket. and amoamare has a super sweet rom for your phone but it will cost you, well worth it tho

its not For me Its For a customer that wants it Done i have One Running stock Works Fine Just trying to be a good dealer but its costing me more than what im making well i will contact amoare and see how much it is Things i do for good feedback lol Ok so to my understanding if im on the droid plan i dont need u2nl so that i can use gps and all that Good stuff i thought that you did because itried using gps With out using the droid Tool On My Phone But It was a No go maybe because i was in a stock Rom

whitey10tc
04-22-2011, 02:27 PM
GPS in general has nothing to do with the u2nl. Now my question is what is Droid tool and where did it come from? Many of us may be asking the same thing. Are you referring to Droid flash? from To0 and cain? Any way there are other ways to flash the Evo other than spending money on ROM's and tools. It's an HTC and it's a Droid, use Token419's zip file on any ROM and it should work at least that's what I use or push the files using adb.

changoleon
04-22-2011, 02:56 PM
GPS in general has nothing to do with the u2nl. Now my question is what is Droid tool and where did it come from? Many of us may be asking the same thing. Are you referring to Droid flash? from To0 and cain? Any way there are other ways to flash the Evo other than spending money on ROM's and tools. It's an HTC and it's a Droid, use Token419's zip file on any ROM and it should work at least that's what I use or push the files using adb.

tea cains and toos droid flash tool the customer just want s it to say cricket When it boots Up and such and wants to make sure everything is Working Hes one of those Picky customers that if it doesn't work he doesn't want it

whitey10tc
04-22-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm one of those picky customers that want what I pay for to work also.

If a specific ROM or feature (GPS) is not working unless Droid flash is used or vs versa, I would contact To0 or Cain for a resolution. There may some specific kernels or ROMs that they will suggest.

J-man79
07-03-2011, 08:12 AM
How do I get this rom

SheWolf
07-03-2011, 09:21 AM
go to xda forums and search in android development. there u can find a stock rom or the jiminy cricket rom (i know, cute name! ^_^) which is specifically made for the htc evo on cricket.