Password: blank
MMSC: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.50:8080
MMS Message Size: 1048576
MMS UA Prof URL:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[/hide-thanks]

markymark805
04-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Whats your perferred APN program to use to make that work right Rich??

And does it matter about OS??? I tried a few different APN programs but could NEVER get data work on iphone using SM with those settings.

rich hathaway
04-20-2011, 05:46 PM
mark do you mean to apn program to load the settings, or you need one to put the cellular data network tab in there so you can edit?

markymark805
04-20-2011, 07:43 PM
If you got an APN profile I can just load in, that would be good, but if you have a good program for both options, I would like to know!

I had been using Supreme Preference 3.0 but it caused more problems with the Iphones then anythign else and half the time the settings I put in, would still not let the phones use the data. I would use that so I could get the Cellular Network Tab to come up to change it on the phone.

rich hathaway
04-20-2011, 08:54 PM
use the lei repo [Only registered and activated users can see links]
and then from there add the simple mobile fix and that will put it all in there but the apn names you gotta ad them yourself.

if the cellular data network tab is missing ad the repo [Only registered and activated users can see links]
then from there add the TetherMe Cracked app and that will get it to show up again.

that has been working for me and only takes about 5 min to ad it all.

markymark805
04-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Okay, use cydia to get the lei repo, and then i just enter in the SM information and be good to go, and then name it.

Cool I'll give that a try. The repo should work for h20 as well correct??? Becuase if that works for both, would save me some headaches on dealing with supreme preference for sure, that have been driving me nuts and my customers!

rich hathaway
04-20-2011, 09:56 PM
Okay, use cydia to get the lei repo, and then i just enter in the SM information and be good to go, and then name it.

Cool I'll give that a try. The repo should work for h20 as well correct??? Becuase if that works for both, would save me some headaches on dealing with supreme preference for sure, that have been driving me nuts and my customers!

you dont have to enter the simple mobile info,just go to the repo(lei mobile) after you ad it to sources,so go back to sources to it and scroll down under lei mobile and you will see one for t-mobile and one for simple but thats it,it wont add settings for h2o,but like i said it doesnt for some reason ad the apn name for simple,so just type simple in for both data and mms and your good.