PDA

View Full Version : Hjiack split. Metro PCS iPhone?

Rikahs19
04-18-2011, 12:47 AM
THIS WILL GET YOU TALK AND TEXT FOR CRICKET ON THE CDMA IPHONE 4,
*** hidden content ***

I have tried this and whenever i try to call someone or even 411, i only get MSF02: BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA every time the only thing that work for me are *22804, *228, and #*-------etc, etc...any suggestions? I really would love text and phone only, then i could attempt to get web..

Rikahs19
04-18-2011, 08:08 PM
you are trying to use cricket?

no metropcs!

Rikahs19
04-18-2011, 08:09 PM
What IS it?

Rikahs19
04-20-2011, 01:31 AM
What the F**k you talking about?

he wants to know if we can use the prl on that list...back to my problem...any 1 wanna help?

whitey10tc
04-20-2011, 01:48 AM
he wants to know if we can use the prl on that list...back to my problem...any 1 wanna help?
So here's my suggestions then tomorrow i'll move the Metro hijacks to the right forum.

Suggestions
1. Make sure you have correct meid on the account
2. Make sure service is active
3. Make sure there is service in your location

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk

rich hathaway
04-20-2011, 08:42 AM
ok so i also looking forward to do this any way i can help let me know i found this pague with a lot of prl [Only registered and activated users can see links] now whe i went and check system/library/carrier bundles you can find a lot of bundles around the country. i have iphone 4 verizon and even the bunddle from att shows up.. now i need to understand this better what can i help for this to work in metropcs o sprint. the only way i see it is to clone the iphone ESN to a sprint or metropcs phone

cloning as you are speaking of from one phone to another is highly illegal and will not be discussed here. it has been said about a thousand times all over this and every other forum out there that sprint uses sprint esn's,not verizon,not cricket,not metro! but only sprint,they are picky and want to sell phones not activate the one you already have. metro will allow non metro esn's but not sprint.