PDA

View Full Version : storm to boost

stormboost
04-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Can this be done ? it has a sim slot Boost now runs blackberrys. Has this been brought up here ? If so where cause I cannot find it . between here and crackberry forums there is yes and no's does anyone know for sure I have heard of people running storm on boost. If this has been done here can I be redirected to where I might be able to find it in this forum. thanks in advance.

whitey10tc
04-16-2011, 07:00 PM
Flashing a Verizon Storm to Boost isn't the hard part, the hard part will be getting Boost to add the MEID to their system.

But it can be done, and done legally.

stormboost
04-16-2011, 07:42 PM
any Ideas on just how to do that ? Is there a forum that explains? is there a legal action that I can take or ask of them ?

whitey10tc
04-16-2011, 08:29 PM
any Ideas on just how to do that ? Is there a forum that explains? is there a legal action that I can take or ask of them ?
I would start the research with how to get sprint "boost" to accept a verizon esn. Legally = without cloning...

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk

stormboost
04-17-2011, 04:11 PM
ok after much research I have noticed death trip has alot of info on that subject but noticed they said a windows phone would work as well . does that also take the same
general Idea is getting them to put the esn in the system?

r0mster
04-17-2011, 10:32 PM
ok after much research I have noticed death trip has alot of info on that subject but noticed they said a windows phone would work as well . does that also take the same
general Idea is getting them to put the esn in the system?

Its not gonna happen. Period.

Thats why you cant find much info, it cannot be done. Anyone that said yes is full of it or has a really good hookup at boost that can bypass serious restrictions.

r0mster
04-19-2011, 12:40 AM
Well technically its possible. Just not legally. And storm takes quite a it of work.