PDA

View Full Version : CDMA Workshop 3.6 Anyone has a license they can sell legally

dura
04-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi,

I am not asking for free download link or for cracked / patched version. IF anyone has a full version of cdma workshop 3.6 and no longer needs it i am willing to buy it for the right price. I only need to use it with one phone but i guess there is no way around it other than buying it so PM me please if you got it.

Note to mods: i looked in the rules and didn't find anything about this. If my post is against any of the forum's rules and regulations please delete my thread.

Thanks

thesmitty68521
04-13-2011, 01:01 PM
CDMA Workshop isn't always needed. Perhaps you can let us know what you need it for and then we can assist you in that manner. As for buying the License from someone else, that is possible I suppose. But if you are only going to use this for one phone why don't you just take the phone to a tech and have him/her do that for you?

dura
04-13-2011, 01:11 PM
yes you are right it seems as if it's not worth doing it but the only local shop around that can do this here is going to charge me $150 to get any smartphone to work on boost (that isn't a boost phone). my intention at first was to see if i could get my original Motorola droid to work with revol and i got all the work done on the phone as far as adding prl and mms settings but i can't get the meid on the revol network. the only way to do it was to use an existing imei. then i was told that boost is better than revol and now i am trying to see if i can get a sprint phone and get it to work with boost. mt existing droid has a clean meid with verizon but i still can't use it with any carriers other than verizon. i am stock with an omnia now on pageplus. so given these circumstances it seems as if the only way for me to get a nice phone working on revol or boost or any other carrier with unlimited talk web and text would be to do my own experiments and flashing of the phone. many people do this on ebay remotely if you pay like $100 and you gotta have a phone and a doner....

thesmitty68521
04-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Ohhhhh I see. So you are looking to change your ESN then? That is not the best way to go about it. It's illegal. There is a difference between a MEID and a IMEI. MEID is for CDMA phones (Although some world phones also have a IMEI) IMEI is or GSM phones.

I would suggest going to the appropriate part of the forum and posting what phone you want and on what network. There might be some dealers there that can help you out.

rich hathaway
04-13-2011, 01:39 PM
dude i am not sure what market you are in, but you prolly got cricket there,why dont you use cricket?? you will have the speed and unlimited usage you want with that droid and do away with all your headaches of not being able to get your esn added and your phone flashed,there is about a hundred peeps here,including me that can help you with that,as well as full tutorials on flashing that moto over to cricket.

dura
04-13-2011, 02:00 PM
It's my mistake, i meant to say MEID. I might post another thread about the carriers but that's besides the point. I still need CDMA Workshop 3.6 if anyone has is and no longer needs it.

dura
04-13-2011, 02:04 PM
that sounds like a good idea if i can get it to work. i went to cricket's website and i put my zipcode and it said something like they don't have it here. i need something that has nationwide coverage because i travel every few months and i need a reliable network. I am in Indianapolis/IN and when i go to plans and enter my zipcode it tells me that "We currently do not activate new Cricket accounts in your area. " even tho there is coverage here i think when i checked their map so i am not even able to see what plans they got. I would go with the easiest option that i have as long as it has everything that i need in it.

Network wise I need: Nationwide coverage unlimited talk web and text.
Phone: I need to be able to pick and use a high end android phone from sprint or verizon.......droids....Evo...Epic....i am willing to pay for one of these phones good or bad esn as long as i can make them work with a plan that's not more than 50-60 a month.

so if i can do that with criket i don't really care what the carrier is as long as they are reliable. for now i have 1200min and 2000 text and pay 30 with pageplus as a temporary solution on a Samsung Omnia which i hate. i just got this a week ago after i left verizon because i can't pay their bills anymore.

whitey10tc
04-13-2011, 02:27 PM
Or perhaps your IQ isn't high enough to have a cell phone. The rules state that you should have at least an IQ of 80 to be able to own a cell phone. Your's appears to be around 75.

Perhaps you can get to vegetable cans and some string. That might work better for you.Please keep the rude comments bottled up billy. We are a friendly forum here and comments like this can make some feel uneasy.

whitey10tc
04-13-2011, 02:41 PM
mt existing droid has a clean meid with verizon but i still can't use it with any carriers other than verizon. i am stock with an omnia now on pageplus. so given these circumstances it seems as if the only way for me to get a nice phone working on revol or boost or any other carrier with unlimited talk web and text would be to do my own experiments and flashing of the phone. many people do this on ebay remotely if you pay like $100 and you gotta have a phone and a doner.... I can say that with out extensive cost your best bet for a Moto Droid is to flash it to Metro or Cricket or activate it on Verizon. Extensive cost meaning CDMA WS won't help any with an MEID repair of a Motorola.

Here's a discussion from awhile back about a Moto Devour, [Only registered and activated users can see links]

rich hathaway
04-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Or perhaps your IQ isn't high enough to have a cell phone. The rules state that you should have at least an IQ of 80 to be able to own a cell phone. Your's appears to be around 75.

Perhaps you can get to vegetable cans and some string. That might work better for you.

thats irritating and you did'nt even say it to me. your post should be deleted,it does no-one any good and serves no purpose,its more or less spam,and spam gets peeps banned here.

dura
04-14-2011, 03:18 PM
Anyone has CDMA workshop and doesn't need it anymore?

highhacker
05-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Anyone has CDMA workshop and doesn't need it anymore?Yes i'll take 1500 US for our cdma 3.6 . otherwise buy it from cdma and play the wait game. if you want it pm me . one copy only and its on a hard drive .So you buy the hard drive ,accesories etc.. .

. .

wthigon
05-13-2011, 10:22 AM
Yes i'll take 1500 US for our cdma 3.6 . otherwise buy it from cdma and play the wait game. if you want it pm me . one copy only and its on a hard drive .So you buy the hard drive .

Dick. Your first post and you are already a dick.

VicFreeze
05-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Yes i'll take 1500 US for our cdma 3.6 . otherwise buy it from cdma and play the wait game. if you want it pm me . one copy only and its on a hard drive .So you buy the hard drive .

Lol. You will need to sell that whole PC along with it too, most likely. And lmao at that being your first post.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab™

cancell
05-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Dick. Your first post and you are already a dick.

He's just telling the truth. I have only been at this flashing stuff for a few days but even I have learned that the guys are CDMA ware are going to be a few days getting back to you, the software can't be copied and it's just easier to buy the computer that it's installed on. {ricky on} "It's not Rocket Appliance" {ricky Off}

That being said, I am also a noob at this. I feel comfortable with basic phones, but have yet to get my wings at flashing droids. Thanks for asking the dumb questions so us other noobs don't have to! :beers:

whitey10tc
05-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Buying a used copy is simple and allowed both here on CDMA GURUS and by CDMA WARE CDMA Workshop. It's as simple as this:
Make the deal
Current owner emails new hardware ID and all new owners info to cdma ws wait about 24-96 hrs and it's done. The new owner "purchaser" has a copy of cdma ws on his pc now registered to him. CDMA WS will even update the "registered to" name also.

I have proof this can be done, if needed.

rich hathaway
05-19-2011, 05:22 PM

you cant just sell the hd dude.you see you are to quick to be a dick (some call that premature edickulation).lol. and about to rip someone off not only for the price but if you know anything at all about workshop it works off a hdwr id which is generated from the mainboard of your pc and will never work without the drive and mainboard installed on the same pc.

so if you sell him your hd that is all he is gonna get,you gotta do it like whitey said go thru cdmaware and do it legit or sell your whole pc.

ArkieKDealer
05-24-2011, 08:04 PM
I just bought another license. Less than 24 hours from purchase to installation.

highhacker
04-12-2012, 10:39 PM
SOLD IT IN LESS THAN A MONTH AFTER MY POST , .... AND OF COARSE INCLUDED WHOLE COMPUTER , 1500WATT INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLY AND 500 GIG HARD DRIVE ,20 INCH LED MONITOR 30 USB CABLES 20 SERIAL CABLES AND EVERY PROGRAM WE HAVE BOUGHT OR HAD MADE SPECIAL . ALONG WITH EVERY CODE AND INSTRUCTION FROM 1978 UP TILL 2011 . ..MY OFFER WAS REASONABLE AND YES THE LICENSES ARE TRANSFERABLE ON CDMA . btw THAT IS NOT MY ONLY COPY OR SERVICE UNITS . . I HAVE THREE MORE PLUS CDMA IS NOT THE ONLY REPAIR SOFTWARE . THERE IS CDMADFS AND I DO HAVE ALL THE EQI'S AND STILL 25,000 +IN SERVICE GEAR . . ALSO FOR YOU NAME CALLERS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A REPAIR CENTER SPENDS ON EQUIPMENT, TIME AND KNOWDLEGE . SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE OR MY POST WAS NOT A COMPLETE ADVERTIZEMENT . i SIMPLY WAS RESPONDING TO A QUESTION AND HAD EXTRA EQUPMNT AND HAD TO LAY OFF SOME TECKS . BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE THE 80'S BEFORE CELL PHONE AND RADIOTELEPHONE WERE PROGRAMMED WE ALSO DO SURFACEMOUNT COMPONENT TROBULESHOOTING ON CELLS ,UHF VHF TRUNKING SYSTEMS AND FCC 2ND CLASS LICENSES .. SOME OF YOU KNOWTHESE THINGS AND MOST OF YOU ARE JUST SHOOTING BLANKS AND NEVER ASKED OR EMAIL ME ABOUT WHT I ACTUALLY SOLD . .