PDA

View Full Version : HOW to Unlock boost iden includes MOTOROLA i1

changoleon
04-12-2011, 06:20 PM
;)

[CENTER]OK Well This Took Some Work From Me And Other People you Know Who you are This Is A free Solution No need To Buy Codes This Works On the Following Models Motorola i1,v9,i465 red or Black

*****IMPORTANT*******
before YOU begin YOU MUST CREATE A RESTORE POINT ON YOUR PC SO THAT YOU WONT LOSE ANY DATA
OK So Lets BeGin OK Open Up The Fonder Called Trial Reset And Run Trial Reset.exe And scan Armadillo See Pictures Below
WE Are First Gonna Scan Armadillo You may have more Or Less it does Not matter
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
We have Scanned We Will Go ahead And Clear it should say deleted to the far right of every line

After That We are Going To exit Our Go To The Folder Were You unzipped (extracted the files )and Open Up Armadillo run The exe File also at the same time Open up CNS. exe it will say that you need a key and proceed If You Do Hit ok Now Insert The key in to Armadillo and Hit patch if yours Does Not match The pic below GO back You either Missed A step Of Forgot Something

Once that Is Done Inser user name and key into the Cns hit ok and If You have Succesully done It Then It Will look like This
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE IDEN DRIVERS INSTALLED OR THIS NEXT PART WILL NOT WORK Put The i1 one as a modem For This You Go To settings>usb Connection>modem Hit RESET SUBSODY ALL MODELS this Will enter rss Mode and it will ALL Do it automatically [Only registered and activated users can see links] Then this should happen

IMPORTANT DO NOT UNPLUG YOUR PHONE During The Process IF YOU DO YOU CAN BRICK IT Completely rendering it useless Once finished Go ahead And restore your Computer back to its original state not doing so may make your computer Unstable Please Note that This process must be Done every time You unlock a phone
IF This Was Help full in ANY WAY Please Donate by clicking On the link below

THE GOODS
must Hit thanks and Pm me For Password (you must be a contributing member);)

-eros-
04-13-2011, 12:30 PM
good work but i do think that iden is dead already

changoleon
04-13-2011, 01:43 PM
in some areas like The west united states its not i have about 6 unlocks aday for i1's for dealers

barrios
04-14-2011, 12:48 PM
i need the password, thank you for help, bye.

anem
04-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Password please

changoleon
04-22-2011, 02:07 PM
Password please

iF you have joined gurus Just To get The password It will Not happen you must Contribute to the Community No lechers Sorry

buknoi
12-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Hi Changoleon,

Dunno is it's just me but I just checked and the link is dead. :(

Thanks,

B

KOTH123
02-02-2013, 09:24 AM
newbie here but think this is the place to ask for pw pleeease