PDA

View Full Version : New update houdinisoft (found)

obewankobe810
04-11-2011, 05:54 PM
You know everyone been looking for this Houdinisoft cell phone program
well i happen to stumble upon this software download which is right on there site.
Im not going to give out links because its easy to find on there if you dont look so hard.
But this is nothing really because before you can even use the software you have to have a username and password which i believe is being checked by a database or something but i'll try without my internet hooked up and see what happens.

Has anyone had this happen or knows a workaround for this program>????

love2sin
04-11-2011, 06:04 PM
You need to have an active account to use the Houdini Flashing Software. You should be able to download the Phone drivers without an account.

whitey10tc
04-11-2011, 06:15 PM
You can download both the setup.msi and drivers without an account but to use the program you need an account "username & password" you can obtain these from [Only registered and activated users can see links] As with other programs of this nature, we won't discuss trying to "crack" it.

obewankobe810
04-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Thats understandable so i've downloaded the setup msi
and the drivers im pretty sure i cant use the software without a password and username i do believe what you are saying
but all i want to really do is flash my Lg rumor touch LN510 to metropcs so i can have that phone instead of buying a new metro
i think i flashed a prl file to it because when i dial *228 to program its Verizon but it promps me to press 1 to program and i do so
and then it tells me were unable to program etc call customer support..???AM i almost there?I bet i can figure it out if only i knew what files to download to flash
the programs i have a cdma workshop 2.7
and QPST
I know im doing something in the right area i was able to get and change my unlock code and also my spc
Any advice would be helpful

love2sin
04-11-2011, 08:48 PM
- There is no FREE way to add an ESN / MEID to the MetroPCS Database. You need to go into a MetroPCS store they are going to charge you a fee.

obewankobe810
04-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Thats understandable but wouldnt i need to get the metropcs files and firmware working on my phone first before i took it in to metropcs?
all i really want to do is get the firmware on the phone so that it can be activated by metro pcs so that i can activate my rumor touch model i really just want to upgrade to a better model phone without having to actually buy one from metropcs

Pac3comm1
04-11-2011, 09:25 PM
If anyone needs help adding ESN's to Metro Inventory.... shoot me a PM I have helped a few here who can vouch for my assistance!

JerryAG
08-28-2012, 04:02 AM
If anyone needs help adding ESN's to Metro Inventory.... shoot me a PM I have helped a few here who can vouch for my assistance!
I know this post is old. But, can you still help with adding ESN's to Metro Inventory? If so shoot me a PM please.