PDA

View Full Version : repeatley turning off and on

outerbanker1
04-08-2011, 04:27 PM
after downloading, the phone rebooted to the verizon logo but no sound, then turned off and then turned on to the verizon logo but no sound, then turned off and kept doing this until the battery went dead. any help please. thanks

rich hathaway
04-08-2011, 04:38 PM
well dude, first if you want help,you gotta give details,like so far all we know is it is a verizon phone that sounds to be stuck in a boot loop.

but,what phone,what firmware if it is a smartphone, what did you just download to it,what have you done to it or how did that happen.

as much info as you can give will help us to help you.

outerbanker1
04-08-2011, 06:03 PM
sorry rich. the phone is lg vx11000. i was changing a file from 00 to 20 so i get wap[ i am on page plus]. cannot remember what file because i cannot get back in phone. i was using bit pim. firmware i do not know. sorry, i am a newbie, but thanks for the reply.

rich hathaway
04-08-2011, 06:49 PM
try to google env touch upgrade, if you can find it,it will give you the bin the dll and lgnpst and i think it has some instructions,make sure you put the phone into bootloader first or it wont work.

prolly not a good first timer project phone it is difficult to work on and easy to brick.

better to take it to a someone that knows the phone and softwares and have it done to make sure your end result is a working phone again bro.

godwin25
04-22-2011, 05:10 PM
i just entered the hidden menu on my samsung u750 and made some changes over there for browsing but after making the changes and opening the browser the phone has been restarting. Please i really need a solution cos its my new phone and i love it very much. Please help me out

thanxxxxxx././/./././/./

changoleon
04-22-2011, 07:44 PM
i just entered the hidden menu on my samsung u750 and made some changes over there for browsing but after making the changes and opening the browser the phone has been restarting. Please i really need a solution cos its my new phone and i love it very much. Please help me out

thanxxxxxx././/./././/./
NO Hijacking The Tread Please

godwin25
05-06-2011, 07:52 AM
y no help from gsm gurus??????

leadnerd
05-20-2011, 03:01 PM
First its cdma gurus. U will need to reload the bin to the phone. Did the evv touch get fixed?

leadnerd
05-20-2011, 03:03 PM
with the Env touch you have to reload the firmware and write the esn to it or if you are quick enough reload the file.db to the phone. I remember my first one :) did the same thing.

whitey10tc
05-20-2011, 03:42 PM

thanxxxxxx././/./././/./

y no help from gsm gurus??????A little confused here, what phone model are you posting about? Samsung or LG? If your looking at a Samsung please feel free to repost in the Samsung forum, if it's an LG NV Touch your in the right thread. Now if it's a GSM device feel free to post in the correct forum for that as well.