PDA

View Full Version : Files desperately needed

johnnyboy14981
03-31-2011, 02:36 AM
I need the generic 4.0.9.0 msi and components 4.0.22.0 msi for the cosmos I have looked everywhere and found the dll but cant find the files. I found them on one site but it was removed. Please help... Thanks or 4.0.11 the depends tool said that was the one needed. Please help me out with this. OK I GOT THE FILES BUT STILL CANT GET THE SPC I TRIED EVERY TOOL ON HERE AND NOTHING. ITS ONE OF THOSE PREPAID COSMOS PHONES AND I CAN'T FIND THE SPC PLEASE HELP. MY SISTER NEEDS THIS PHONE TOMORROW FOR A TRIP. THANKS

captainkirks
03-31-2011, 09:44 AM
have you try the verizon prepaid calculator built in cdma workshop?

theone23
03-31-2011, 02:50 PM
if im not mistaken bro, i believe those are already posted!

123456&
03-31-2011, 03:10 PM
I need the generic 4.0.9.0 msi and components 4.0.22.0 msi for the cosmos I have looked everywhere and found the dll but cant find the files. I found them on one site but it was removed. Please help... Thanks or 4.0.11 the depends tool said that was the one needed. Please help me out with this. OK I GOT THE FILES BUT STILL CANT GET THE SPC I TRIED EVERY TOOL ON HERE AND NOTHING. ITS ONE OF THOSE PREPAID COSMOS PHONES AND I CAN'T FIND THE SPC PLEASE HELP. MY SISTER NEEDS THIS PHONE TOMORROW FOR A TRIP. THANKS

I think this will help you to get the spc
[Only registered and activated users can see links](Cosmos)-SPC-for-Verizon-PP

Thanks to BILLA