PDA

View Full Version : [Drivers] Palm Pre/Pixi/Centro/Treo Windows 7 64-Bit USB Modem drivers

Boooooommm
03-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Finding these was a headache so I decided to take matters into my own hands lol.

These are the HTC 64-Bit Diagnostics drivers modified to work with the Palm Pre, Pixi, Centro and Treo devices in the proper diag mode.

These were tested on Windows 7 64Bit... they should also work on Vista (as these drivers were written Vista, not Windows 7 specifically)

As of right now, these drivers were tested and proved to be fully working on a Sprint Palm Pre running qinray's 1.03 webOS. I took the device ID's from beezlewaxin's drivers for the rest of the device support.

In theory they should work on all the devices that worked with bezzlewaxin's drivers!

It has been reported that this method does not work for the Palm Pre+... if you're trying to use it on a +, open the .inf file and go to the [Models] area and swap in one of the Device Id's for your phone's after it's in Diag/USB Passthrough mode and try your luck. You should get this information from the Device Manager by right clicking the device, choosing Properties and heading to the Details tab. Choose "Device Ids" from the drop down box and right click on them to copy them over.

If you guys have any success installing them for use on the other devices, PLEASE let us know so that we can assure their compatibility.

Hope this is helpful to the community. And please, show your love with a big fat THANKS! :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

PS. Big thanks to HTC for the original drivers and even bigger one to beezlewaxin's wonderful work on the 32-bit drivers!

grishatataru
03-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks a lot!!!
I was looking for this drivers for a while
thanks again

Wrecked Johnson
03-30-2011, 09:52 AM
Thanks man, got anymore 64 bit drivers?

theone23
03-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Tell me bout, finding drivers that worked for me in beginning was a pain. But here are some to that will help, these are great they detect ur windows mobile, modem, they work great on my treo windows, centro, all htc. Will find the original link, it has setups for modem diag setup installers!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

hojo82
05-25-2011, 12:49 PM
cool. simply marvelous

VicFreeze
02-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Any way to re-up the 64 bit Pre/Pixi drivers? My original & backup are gone and MegaUpload got axed by the feds. Thanks.

alcar1
10-29-2012, 03:02 AM
the megaupload board it's closed bi fbi please recarge de driver bexause i need it, tanks a lot!

only1vinay
11-14-2012, 04:45 AM
Please refresh the LINK. megaupload closed!!