PDA

View Full Version : New member intro

CellsMan
03-24-2011, 04:34 AM
Hey guys and gals I've been a member for a few months now and have utilized some of the content on the site and just really became able to take the time to start my contributing. I am a pretty easy going guy, I own used phone shop, and I hate to admit but I help people out quite often, paid and mostly unpaid because I guess I'm a sucker lol. I've been in the phone game for a total of 5 years and though it's a short time, things have changed so much in the phone world it's crazy. I have tricks and tips to hopefully share from my day to day retail experience, unconfirmed and confirmed to help the forum members the same way they have helped me. I'll share quite a bit on my experiences in the used cell phone retail world, and offer advise to anyone who wants to open a branded store or unbranded as I have been exposed to most scenarios of cell phone start up businesses from previous employers to my current operation. Unlocking, flashing, repairs, techniques, etc. Good to be part of the site feel free to add me to the friend list or the creeper list whichever you feel the need to do, hope to hear from everyone. Good luck all

captainkirks
03-24-2011, 04:50 AM
Welcome to the site.

rich hathaway
03-24-2011, 09:29 AM
welcome to gurus.

Wrecked Johnson
03-24-2011, 09:48 AM
welcome to gurus man, hope you enjoy your time spent here.