PDA

View Full Version : Captain Kirks Wireless promo

captainkirks
03-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Here is a short promo spot I had made for our store. I am looking for ideas to get it out to the public, any help on ways to get local people to see it would be great. I am open to all ideas. Thanks

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ArkieKDealer
03-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Ummm...if that's one of your employees in the video...I'm jealous.

Wrecked Johnson
03-11-2011, 12:56 PM
I would slay the girl in this video!

markymark805
03-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Great video! What company did you use to make the video?

As far as getting it out, just work on the local SEO tags on youtube, see if your local online papers will let you buy add space for it, throw it up in some local blogs or start your own, since the rate good online. Also check out a company I think called RedSpot ? it buys discounted tv airtime in local area's they might give you a good price.
Also, if you have coffee bean coffee houses up there (we do in So Cal) they have those tv that run ads and movie times and crap, the company that runs it offers the individual stores ad space on them for a decent price as well, and I think they are the same ones that the JACK n THE bOXS use too, so you could get the add into jack and the bean.
Oh and hit ur your local theater and see about renting ad space before the movies. NOt like in the preview time slots, but in the your sitting there 20 minutes early and you see the same commercial for there concession stand over and over, see about getting it into that time slot. Those are usually pretty affordable too

captainkirks
03-13-2011, 04:57 PM
markymark805- local theater is a great idea, The company the dose my on hold message did it for me. Total cost $500

markymark805
03-14-2011, 12:55 PM
markymark805- local theater is a great idea, The company the dose my on hold message did it for me. Total cost $500

Thats a great deal for that video production quality!

I forgot a buddy of mine did theater advertising for his coffee shop, with like a promo if people brought in there movie ticket after the show for like a period of like 7 days, he says he actually saw a good increase in business from it.

oh and who does your on hold message?

captainkirks
03-14-2011, 11:14 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] my reps name was eric